Life Long Bills Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Life Long Bills Fan

jmk206

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello,
it was a long 10 years (the 70's) but overall the rivalry has been great. Granted it's been kind of cool without Marino and Kelly the last few seasons. Just like to look around other teams sites. Here's hoping Mularkey and Saban get things cranked up again.

Welcome JMK206 ...

I'm always looking forward to a Phins/Bills game.

I'll qoute Rodney Dangerfield ...

"I went to go see a fight one night and a Bills/Dolphins game broke out !"

:D

Peace and GTTY ~

welcome..sorry to hear about being a bills fan and all .. jk

jmk206 said:
Hello,
it was a long 10 years (the 70's) but overall the rivalry has been great. Granted it's been kind of cool without Marino and Kelly the last few seasons. Just like to look around other teams sites. Here's hoping Mularkey and Saban get things cranked up again.
I see that I'm a little late. :welcome: to FinHeaven man. :rawk:

You seem pretty cool for a Bills fan and all. :lol: Sorry had to keep up with all the Bills jokes going on. :D

jmk206 said:
Hello,

The Bills and Dolphins rivalry is the best and heres hoping Mularkey name says it all about the Bills!!:evil: and a bunch of it..Oh and welcome and all that jazz and dont let the door hit ya on the way out..:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom