Listen to LeBatard now.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Listen to LeBatard now..

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Go to ESPNRadio.com and listen to the LeBatard interview. If you hated him before you will damn sure hate him now.

Says Ricky owes Miami nothing and the Dolphins weren't screwed by this situation and compares this to some scrub the Titans cut last year before week 1. Says teams scew players now the shoe is on the other foot or something like that.

LeBatard is a shill for Ricky this just cements it. The guy has no clue!

MikeO said:
Go to ESPNRadio.com and listen to the LeBatard interview. If you hated him before you will damn sure hate him now.

Says Ricky owes Miami nothing and the Dolphins weren't screwed by this situation and compares this to some scrub the Titans cut last year before week 1. Says teams scew players now the shoe is on the other foot or something like that.

LeBatard is a shill for Ricky this just cements it. The guy has no clue!

He and Ricky are "BEST" of friends!!! I smell a rumor about the two of them comin on....

Just curious. How many times recently have you seen anyone, if its happened, throw an extra S into LeBatard? It's bound to happen. :roflmao:

Ozzy said:
He and Ricky are "BEST" of friends!!! I smell a rumor about the two of them comin on....

I suggested such yesterday but the mods apparently deleted it. :D

apologist. And i love the reference to our president. Its Bush's Fault! I knew it! he is headed for the DNC convention in boston (marthas vinyard). Then blames seth mckinney for almost taking his head off. this is getting pathetic. Then we hear he was being overused, so then he decides to use us. You know, this is selfish. very selfish because not only did he leave his teamates, he badmouthed them too. Ricky will have the media cuddle up to him now and the dolphins organization will be the badguys? oh yeah right. what the hell is going on in this country?
Thanks Ricky, your such a stand up guy.

As some of you may have notice my english grammar sucks well thats cause I'm french and Le Batard mean THE BASTARD in my language. So I guess the names suits him well.

I guess LeBatard's point is that if someone does something bad, you can act like a jerk without hesitation.

Yep, that's the level of his writing ability.

finfan54 said:
apologist. And i love the reference to our president. Its Bush's Fault! I knew it! he is headed for the DNC convention in boston (marthas vinyard). Then blames seth mckinney for almost taking his head off. this is getting pathetic. Then we hear he was being overused, so then he decides to use us. You know, this is selfish. very selfish because not only did he leave his teamates, he badmouthed them too. Ricky will have the media cuddle up to him now and the dolphins organization will be the badguys? oh yeah right. what the hell is going on in this country?
Thanks Ricky, your such a stand up guy.
good post, you summarised my thoughts completely. who the hell does ricky think he is? if he thinks hes ABOVE the miami dolphins organization and can PLAY them as he pleases then hes got another thing coming. i see this whole thing in black and white- he signed a contract vowing to play for miami for however many years it was. by signing that contract it is his duty to stay true to the fans, the coaches, the franchise and most importantly his teammates. Can you imagine guys like zach, sam mad and JT who have spent their lives shedding blood sweat and tears, giving all theyve got on the field for their team and then one of their teammates just bails on them?? im sorry but ricky has to be less selfish than that. he owes it to his team to atleast give it one last crack this season and give those guys their rings. you can tell me hes a person before hes a player all you like but football is more than just a game, it revolves around a great deal of loyalty and if when ricky came into the league he had any doubts concerning his loyalty then he should not have played in the NFL. ricky has just given a big fat slap in the face to the fans, coaches and teammates and no matter how much ability you have noone has the right to do that. 'nuff said.

CanadianFish said:
As some of you may have notice my english grammar sucks well thats cause I'm french and Le Batard mean THE BASTARD in my language. So I guess the names suits him well.

What a coincidence, that's exactly what his name means here!

;) :lol:

Phinz4Life said:
Just curious. How many times recently have you seen anyone, if its happened, throw an extra S into LeBatard? It's bound to happen. :roflmao:

TOO FUNNY!! I almost did in a post I wrote yesterday... We need to send Ricky and LeRetard to an island far far away!!

Back
Top Bottom