Listen To Your Very Own AJ On Last Nights Pro Football Central Radio! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Listen To Your Very Own AJ On Last Nights Pro Football Central Radio!

I was horrible... there was a huge thunderstorm going through Tampa at the time, so I had to pull off to a friends house who's electricity was out (was a corded phone) and then I didn't have ANYTHING with me... so everything was from my head. Hopefully next time luck will be with me... :lol:

We enjoyed ya on AJ tho thats all that mattters you did a good job! We look forward to having ya back on again real soon!

When I saw this link I thought it was something to do with Feeley. Good though, definately good! :D

Listened to it and I you sounded knowledgable even without your notes :). Greet listening.

Do the PFC guys despise the 'Fins this much??

I just got done listening to the commentary (BTW AJ, great job improvising w/o your stuff in front of you) and their views were downright demoralizing. I don't know how many of you guys listened to the whole thing but if you go towards the end of the segment they talk about how the AFC East may shape up and they all pretty much predict the 'Fins to tank and finish at the bottom of the pile. They labeled Wanny as the worst coach in the NFL (I somewhat agree with this opinion) and dissed all our off season moves including the acquisitions of DB and AJ Feeley!!

I'm being cautiously optimistic about the upcoming season after having my hopes dashed the last two. I will stick by the team regardless of whether they go 16-0 or 0-16!! What sickens me is that aren't these guys suppose to maintain some level of impartiality rather than downright trashing us??? I know we've underachieved the last 3 seasons but.......... Man the last part of that segment brought me down!!:cry: The one thing keeping my spirits up is the fact that I just got offered a new job yesterday..... Can a brother get a hug?????:(

Also these guys were talking about how Ricky might be out for a couple of games due to the incident...... This is total BS, right????:(

Back
Top Bottom