Live in Ny lookin for Ticket Packages | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Live in Ny lookin for Ticket Packages

NyFinzFan84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
2 years ago me and my dad got lucky (we live in ny) and found an awesome package for miami tickets it included tickets hotel all we hadda do was get a rental car and airline tickets we had an awesome time we wanna come back down anyone got any ideas on where to get ticket packages online please help me out here i cant find anything on searches for them i know theres gotta be sumtin out there...**** i'd pay for front row if i had too once in 2 years i'd go all out we did damn good last time hoping for sumtin this year thx guys...plus i need some warm weather Sweatshirts in October isnt fun :) thx fin fanz:cooldude:

i have 2 tix for the rams at the fins,good seats not great,they are my season tix,sec 411 row 5 with parking pass ,let me know -- can we get ray lucas back,lol

Football Package

Hello

I go down from Allentown 2 times a year for the past 6 years and I only use Traveleaders 1-800-327-8867. They give me a good time every time I go down, You get to get autographs from all the players who will sign. We sit in the endzone, I love the Endzone. If you hav any questions you can call me 610-837-3116. If you call Traveleaders ask for Farra. Tell her Chris Cruz told you to call she will take care of you. I am going down for the NE game in Dec.
Good Luck. We will win next week

Back
Top Bottom