Logo and jerseys scheduled to be revealed in April per Armando | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Logo and jerseys scheduled to be revealed in April per Armando

houtz

"guess who's back, back again"
Club Member
Reaction score
On phone so I don't have a link but its in Armando's most recent post.

I saw that in his blog also but just brushed it off when he said he was breaking the news. Um, no you are not Armando. Mike Dee said last week it was coming in April.

So where is a new logo leak? Seriously, that other one looked like a sign for the Ladies room at Sea World ... or some new maxi-pad.

Two thumbs down.

So where is a new logo leak? Seriously, that other one looked like a sign for the Ladies room at Sea World ... or some new maxi-pad.

Two thumbs down.

Dont count on another "leak". I think we can all agree the first leak was planned by Mike Dee and co. to see how fans would respond. They will probably keep the logo under tight wrap until the draft. It's going to be a long, boring offseason.

Not really mind blowing considering Dee said it would be released before the draft which is in April.

Funniest thing is that unless it happens for the first time in history, the logo and uniforms are absolutely both going to be leaked, seen and published for everyone before their "unveiling".

Wow good job having us "hear it first" from you, Armando...previously broken news from Mike Dee that won't even end up being accurately called an unveiling.

I saw that in his blog also but just brushed it off when he said he was breaking the news. Um, no you are not Armando. Mike Dee said last week it was coming in April.

lol those silly sports writers, and their big egos I swear. That's why Ben Volin is the only one I follow.

lol those silly sports writers, and their big egos I swear. That's why Ben Volin is the only one I follow.
Ben Volin is kind of an idiot too. I can't respect a guy that wrote Matt Moore was a franchise quarterback.

Ben Volin is kind of an idiot too. I can't respect a guy that wrote Matt Moore was a franchise quarterback.
I mean Matt Moore is good, now I won't agree with everything he says he delivers news about the Dolphins and shares his opinions with respect. I'd much rather follow someone like that than say Omar Kelly who would be a total dick to you if you share your opinion with him. Lol that dude even blocked me, it's funny cause they think they're hot stuff but yet they all have regular jobs like the rest of us.

This needs to be our logo nothing else is better than my tweak of FINFAN. This absolutely sucks if they go a different direction. If we change go bad ass we need that. The team would feed off of it. Nike we be all over it! Not the whale is sucks to high heaven. Mike Dee please no ******* whale!!!!!

jrwwpk-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This needs to be our logo nothing else is better than my tweak of FINFAN. This absolutely sucks if they go a different direction. If we change go bad ass we need that. The team would feed off of it. Nike we be all over it! Not the whale is sucks to high heaven. Mike Dee please no ******* whale!!!!!

jrwwpk-1.jpg

Get the sun all evened out...and the Dolphin's fluke need to be larger. That mammal could never steer itself with those flukes! Then I could live with it.

jrwwpk-1.jpg

It's ok. Change the sun out with the retro sun, put the helmet back on. Tweak the eye color.

Back
Top Bottom