LOL @ Clippers/Odom | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Clippers/Odom

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Man nobody wants to play for the Clips, not even their own players. They offered Lamar Odom a 3-year/$24 million contract, which he turned down. Miami is thinking of offering him a 6-year/$60 million contract. LOL, Odom says it's not a good idea because the Clips may match and he is visiting Miami and has no intentions in going back "home" to LA. :lol:

Odom wants a contract offer around 3-yeas/$30 million because he says the Clippers probably wouldn't match it. :lol:

Maggette says he hopes the Clippers don't match. :lol:

Andre Miller says he is very excited that Sterling says they likely won't match. :lol:

Brand didn't want the Clippers to match unless they overpaid. :lol:

Arenas ditched the Clippers for the Nuggets for about the same amount of money, after the Clippers thought they had him. :lol:

Now Miami will make the Clippers overpay AGAIN for Odom. :lol:

If we WERE to get Odom, where would we start him?? I don't like the idea of him playing PF. Could probably get away with it in the East. But still not a way to get better than everyone else.

Originally posted by Muck
If we WERE to get Odom, where would we start him?? I don't like the idea of him playing PF. Could probably get away with it in the East. But still not a way to get better than everyone else.

He's 6'10/221. Not a bad PF, he puts up 7 rebounds a night at the 3, he could get 8-9 at the 4. Having a PF that can shoot, drive, dish, and rebound.. is crazy. Dude puts up 5 assists a year too..

Offensively, he'll be find at the 4. But my worries lie on the DEFENSIVE side of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom