Long could sign in St. Louis pending physical | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Long could sign in St. Louis pending physical

The Rams are making a real push to secure that third place spot in the West if true.

Damn it doesn't seem like 5 mins ago that the NFC west was the worst division in the league. Things change fast in the NFL.

Im starting to cool on him. Lots of tackles have been signed, he hasnt. Why not?

Obviously we learned from today that there are a lot of discussions going on that the media and fans don't know about. It's safe to assume there are teams working with him. I mean look at jennings, still out there.

lol about Jake saying how good he feels right before signing a contract..

He very well could fail that physical.

I'm hoping we resign Jake Long. Everyone is so eager to replace him, but nobody on our roster, available via free agency, or that we could draft at #12 will be as good next year as Jake Long. This is going to mean Tannehill gets hit more from the blind side. Let's hope he doesn't get gun shy or injured.

My dreams of drafting Cordarrelle Patterson or Tyler Eifert in round 1 just went up in smoke. Now we're looking at trading up to take Lane Johnson just to fill a hole we didn't need to make. Make no mistake about it, Martin isn't the LT Long is.

Back
Top Bottom