Look at this from Billszone.com!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look at this from Billszone.com!!

Nublar7 said:
They are just jealous of Saban. I remember when the Bills were looking for a coach in 2004, a lot of Billy fans really wanted Saban but realized he was a long shot. Now that he is with Miami, these kind of threads are their way of trying to ease the pain.

Should do a search and link those threads in there. That'll shut em up (well only the smart ones and since there is no such thing as a smart Bills fan they will keep on going).

DolphinDevil28 said:
Bills fans are the missing link between Cro-magnum man and the human being.
They are actually this missing link between a crouton and a bag of chum.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Bills fans are the missing link between Cro-magnum man and the human being.

firstly, its Cro-magnon man, and secondly cro-magnon man was a **** sapien, thus a human being. (sorry, i'm an Anthropology minor...)

Nick13 said:
firstly, its Cro-magnon man, and secondly cro-magnon man was a **** sapien, thus a human being. (sorry, i'm an Anthropology minor...)

Then why are you inserting **** for **** since it refers to the genus rather than sexual orientation. You are allowed to use binomial nomenclature in Fin Heaven even if you come off as a pedantic hairsplitting buzz-killer (which you do by the way).

Nevermind, there is obviously an automatic sensor built into the system. But I stand by the hair-splitting buzz-killer thing.

Nublar7 said:
They are just jealous of Saban. I remember when the Bills were looking for a coach in 2004, a lot of Billy fans really wanted Saban but realized he was a long shot. Now that he is with Miami, these kind of threads are their way of trying to ease the pain.
Wow you are soooo right! I never realized how completely jealous I am of the fins for hiring Saban.
:smackhead

Back
Top Bottom