Look for big win for Florida over Georgia | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look for big win for Florida over Georgia

Buddwalk said:
Hes looked very inconsistant this year...and frankly i'd rather have brock berlin on my team then him :lol:

Heres a prediction for you I bet Kyle Wright QB Miami will have a huge second half of the year and will light up Vtech

Speaking of homers. Yeah I'd take that bet.

Florida won't need to rely on Leak to win the game this weekend anyway, our 5th ranked defense will take care of that.

SpeedRush99 said:
Speaking of homers. Yeah I'd take that bet.

Florida won't need to rely on Leak to win the game this weekend anyway, our 5th ranked defense will take care of that.

When Georgia wins by 2 touchdowns will you apologize?

Buddwalk said:
When Georgia wins by 2 touchdowns will you apologize?

Not that that is gonna happen but what would I have to apologize for? Having faith in my team? Stating that Florida has owned GA the last 15 years? Disagreeing with you? :confused:

NorthFloridaFin said:
Here's to hopeing for a UF victory so my 'Noles can move up in the polls:D

Agreed. Move on up Noles, hopefully they'll be top 5 by the time they come to the Swamp.

:D Florida came out PUMPED! 2 simple mistakes away from a 25 point lead at half. As it is they look GREAT today, 14-3 @ half!!!! WoooHooo!

Advantage my @ss!!!! WOOO! Great game!!!!!

Speedrush...did you notice during the first half how the Gators played with a pocket on offense and in the second half they went to the spread...just goes to show Leak is 10x's better as a pocket passer, even though he could run (Kinda like McNabb). The first touchdown where he did a side flip was all the adrenaline the gators needed that afternoon.

GATOR BAIT...I am an official Auburn fan for the next couple of weeks

Gators should thank Shockley for not being able to play...because they wouldn't have won otherwise...and everyone knows it.

TerryTate said:
Gators should thank Shockley for not being able to play...because they wouldn't have won otherwise...and everyone knows it.
considering how much they've owned georgia over the past decade, it seems very possible that they would've won

TerryTate said:

:shakeno: BS

Back
Top Bottom