lookin for hotels close to the stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lookin for hotels close to the stadium

The Sportspalacio is OK. Stayed there last year for a game and was about a ten minute walk. Price is a little steep due to location.

Hardrock Hotel is on the Florida Turnpike a few miles down. It is awesome.

Just know that the stadium is closer to Ft. Lauderdale than it is to Miami.

Though the stadium address is in Miami, it's technically located in North Dade - midway between North Miami and Hollywood. Since Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale International Airport is closer than Miami International to the stadium, it's a shorter commute.

Go to El Palacio.This is the most convenient hotel to stay at.Get poolside room and you can watch the horse races on the balcony,with Dolphin Stadium in the backround.Only place i stay at for a game.

Though the stadium address is in Miami, it's technically located in North Dade - midway between North Miami and Hollywood. Since Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale International Airport is closer than Miami International to the stadium, it's a shorter commute.

I would have to disagree. I live in Miami and i can take a leak in my backyard and it would land in Dolphin Stadium. I also work in Sheridan which is closer to Miami than Ft.Liquordale Airport and the commute to the stadium from their is longer than it would be from my house in Miami. So i don't understand how that statement can have any validation.

By the way I'm in the Miami Lakes area so close to the stadium that from the roof of my home diuring the night you can see the antennas and the lights of Dolphin stadium. Can you see that from Ft.Liquordale? :cooldude:

Im going to the cowboys game and im staying in North Miami....how long approx. is the ride from North Miami to the stadium....also, i might be interested in cabbing it to the stadium as i would like to enjoy the full tailgate experience..lol..any idea on cab costs?
thanks

Back
Top Bottom