Looking at the video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking at the video

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
Looking at all the Chad Henne videos i can find i do have to say that i am happy with us picking him up.

I know im far from a NFL scout and not an expert in player evaluation but
  • I see alot of throws that only his receiver could catch putting it on the mark most of the time
  • May not have "mobility" but good footwork can get out of trouble and make that extra second
  • He is strong and stands tall can take punishment tough BP kind of guy
  • and has the ideal big body and with the line we are building he can see over them and make the reads he needs to.
Now alot of people say he hasnt won the big one didnt take is team to the next level well neither did Peyton, Brady....Matt Hollywood Lienhart won 2 title and 3rd was stolen by young and isnt much to look at in the pros. Henne has the body and the arm to make the throw THIS TEAM needs. We dont run 60 yard go routes so stop with he arm strength cracks. He will be a good pro and good guy to build around if we choose him to be our starter. And so is Beck so how is having 2 QB's who are good to build around a bad thing. Tomorrow i see us getting either Connor or Godfrey with our first pick and then a WR in the 4th like Arrington or someone who has some size. Then look for a RB/OG in the 6th dont worry ther is lots of time left and we have a FO who knows what they are doing.

Didn't win the big one? How about his last game, the Capital One Bowl, against Florida, who everyone loves and thinks is great? He owned them, throwing the ball all over the field. Also look at his game against Michigan State this year. Down ten with eight minutes to go he leads two touchdown drives to win the game. Both TD's were amazing perfect throws.

Im with you dude i like the pick up.....im going on what i have herd on TV and the radio...these so called experts (which is BS bye the way) said he couldnt win the big ones.....he most def can make the throws and has loads of experience and am excited to see him compete with Beck and McCown

I could see if people complained that we took him at #32....but we drafted him at 57!!!!!

It's a VERY good pick for #57.

I could see if people complained that we took him at #32....but we drafted him at 57!!!!!

It's a VERY good pick for #57.

exactly. I'd have been furious at #32, but at 57 not so much. I don't see who we would have taken otherwise.

The only guy i thought we'd take over Henne at 57 was Godfrey, and HES STILL THERE.

Back
Top Bottom