looking for Fininthemoon and screamer read inside | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

looking for Fininthemoon and screamer read inside

north

Practice Squad
Reaction score
...What up guys it is me phins4life they made me change my name and password. So on this note it is scottie from north of the boarder was at the pittsburg game with you both. Trying to find you guys and keep in touch need to score both of your emails. Looking to see if I could find fininthemoon to see if he has anything planned for pittsburg this year and how about's to score some tickets etc later on. Had a great time.

So what is new pith all up here winter is finally over and the hint of football season on the horizion. Joey H to the Argo's to funny. Anyways get back to me try to send me your email. Like to keep in touch see who is going to pittsburg this year again.

Alright scottie from the t dot speak later

...What up guys it is me phins4life they made me change my name and password. So on this note it is scottie from north of the boarder was at the pittsburg game with you both. Trying to find you guys and keep in touch need to score both of your emails. Looking to see if I could find fininthemoon to see if he has anything planned for pittsburg this year and how about's to score some tickets etc later on. Had a great time.

So what is new pith all up here winter is finally over and the hint of football season on the horizion. Joey H to the Argo's to funny. Anyways get back to me try to send me your email. Like to keep in touch see who is going to pittsburg this year again.

Alright scottie from the t dot speak later

Why did you make a new name? It wasn't necessary. Your old name is active?

I will delete the old name and merge it into this one...

cheers for the responses

...but where is the lounge??? Not to familiar and when I tried to log into with my old name etc wouldn't let me said it was all reset to place a new name and password etc. I just assumed that beacuse I hadn't been on the fourm for a wee while. Though thank you for getting back to me. Cheers and speak later.

Scottie

Back
Top Bottom