losing record? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

losing record?

how can you just list teams and say we are are guaranteed to lose to them?

i think we will split with the pats ( obviously our best shot for a win is the opening game at home) i think we should beat the texans this year, especially since our d has improved dramatically since the last time we have played them, chiefs will be a tough game, but its far from a guaranteed loss, u saw what a good defense did to matt cassell in the playoffs last year, not saying our d is the ravens d, but our d is really really good, so i see no reason as to why our d can not rattle cassell like they did and come out with a W. Cowboys are not that good, they have not really improved since last season, and i see no reason why we cant win that game. Giants will be a tough game, but again, the giants d is not that good aside from the dline, and their offense is always inconsistent so that game is such a toss up. The eagles will be a really tough game as they always are, even before all these signings in the offseason. they could be a loss, but im not giving up hope. Finally the jets, ya i hope we sweep them, but giving us a split with them is fair.

Bottom line. could we lose all those games? yes. likely? no. could we win all those games? yes. likely? no. we just gotta play every game one at a time and see what happens. i think its a little premature to be penciling us in for 9-10 losses, when as a matter of fact, i believe out of those 9 games, its not so far fetched to go 6-3, or maybe better hopefully, but realistically 5-4 or 6-3 is possible.

youre way to optimistic this offense is HORRENDOUS for get our D they'll keep us in games this team did nothing to improve its offense we should have signed miller and gone after sims walker signing talent is as important as drafting it and we suck at doing both offensively

youre way to optimistic this offense is HORRENDOUS for get our D they'll keep us in games this team did nothing to improve its offense we should have signed miller and gone after sims walker signing talent is as important as drafting it and we suck at doing both offensively
i try to be optimistic.

right now, i have lots of confidence in our defense, and i feel like we have guys on offense who can make plays. the only question, yet a big one, is will chad henne be able to improve?

even if he plays half better than he did last year, that could be good enough to lead us to a good record. yet again, im not sure if he can. im just trying to be optimistic now before the season starts.

Back
Top Bottom