LSU Draft Prospects | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU Draft Prospects

dolfanmark

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
These are guys that Saban knows better than anyone. Will any of them wind up in Miami?

RB Joseph Addai- a possibility if Ricky gets suspended? Considered any early 2nd round pick, so not likely on our radar.

WR Skyler Green- only 5'9, but great speed. Has kick return potential, too. He's considered a late rounder.

OT Andrew Whitworth- 6'7, 331 lbs, considered a solid player and 2nd or 3rd round selection.

DE Melvin Oliver- 6'2, 274, but lacks good closing speed. Considered a possible late round selection.

DT Claude Wroten- 6'2, 300, a first round talent with off field issues likely to drop him into the 3rd round

DT Kyle Williams- 6'1, 297, aggressive with an excellent work ethic, a 3rd or 4th round selection

OLB Cameron Vaughn- 6'3, 233, incredibly smart and well prepared. Lack of top speed and questions about blitzing ability drop him into the 5th or 6th round

CB Ronnie Prude- rough around the edges, less than ideal speed. Possible late rounder.

[mod] We have a draft forum for this.[/mod]

I would not be at all surprised if Saban took a risk with Wroten.

DT is a need and the kid is a player, notwithstanding his apparent marijuana "issues".

Saban knows the kid and should have the full scoop on his "situation".

Then again dealing with all that is RICKY may make Saban less interested in bringing in another Pot Head.

Whitworth seems like a Houck type prospect so we could see him in the 3rd.

I would be AMAZED if Claude Wroten were available in the 3rd and Saban didn't take him.

If Wroten is available in the 3rd (which would be a huge shock), Saban would have to pull the trigger. I also believe if Whitworth is there we would have to consider him also.

Back
Top Bottom