LSU @ Florida | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU @ Florida

FinSinceBirth said:
Like the commentator said....the legend is expanding.
Tebow is going to own that town in a few years. If he wins a few SEC's, it'll be Spurrier, Weurfel, and Tebow.

Guys, please don't take this as whining.

I totally respect and actually love all you Gator fans.

But I am so sick and tired and have been fed up with LSU getting screwed by referees this year.

The holding call on Buster Davis' screen pass TD and the "illegal blow to the head" call on Glen Dorsey were two of the worst calls I have ever seen.

That's a 14 point swing. It's unreal.

Florida is playing well, but Jesus tap dancing Christ how many times is LSU going to get ****ed in the ***??????

Today I have seen 2 of the craziest plays ever!

DolphinDevil28 said:
Guys, please don't take this as whining.

I totally respect and actually love all you Gator fans.

But I am so sick and tired and have been fed up with LSU getting screwed by referees this year.

The holding call on Buster Davis' screen pass TD and the "illegal blow to the head" call on Glen Dorsey were two of the worst calls I have ever seen.

That's a 14 point swing. It's unreal.

Florida is playing well, but Jesus tap dancing Christ how many times is LSU going to get ****ed in the ***??????

There have been bad calls on both sides bro. There was an equally BS "Blow to the head call" on Florida on the first drive of the game for LSU.

PatsSuck456 said:
I have never seen that play before, but it was damn cool.

I have, and this one wasn't executed right. The tight end held his block to long and did not get into his pattern....lota luck involved with this one.

Can Tebow throw the ball? can anyone tell me something about that..please.

Motion said:
There have been bad calls on both sides bro. There was an equally BS "Blow to the head call" on Florida on the first drive of the game for LSU.

It didn't cost Fla. 14 points though.

And also, JaMarcus almost had his head ripped off by a facemask on a 3rd down, and no call.

This is revolting.

Thank God we get Auburn and Florida at home in Death Valley next year. Maybe this time WE'LL get some favorable calls.

DolphinDevil28 said:

And also, JaMarcus almost had his head ripped off by a facemask on a 3rd down, and no call.

This is revolting.

Thank God we get Auburn and Florida at home in Death Valley next year. Maybe this time WE'LL get some favorable calls.
florida has more penalties, right?

Bad calls are on both sides, it's not like it's just against LSU. I'd prefer it if we never heard the ref again for the rest of the game.

UF Fin Kat said:
florida has more penalties, right?

Yes, but those are mostly false starts and incroachments.

There's no debating those. When you are offsides, your'e offsides.

LSU's calls have been attrocious.

Once again, I don't want to come across as the whiny little baby, but please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this crap.

Tebow is my Hero!

Imagine having that kinda play as your first career TD pass. Classic!

Now Florida just needs to play a second half like they have been all year.

Motion said:
Tebow is my Hero!

Imagine having that kinda play as your first career TD pass. Classic!

Now Florida just needs to play a second half like they have been all year.

You are going to see us come out and pass the ball like gang busters this half.

Not saying it's going to work 100%, but we are about to make the 1999 St. Louis Rams look conservative.

DolphinDevil28 said:

This is revolting.

:rolleyes2 Come on man, that one bad play did not equal 14 points. Give credit where its due. We're moving the ball.

How about the play where McDonald got tackled from behind going after Russell?

DolphinDevil28 said:
You are going to see us come out and pass the ball like gang busters this half.

Not saying it's going to work 100%, but we are about to make the 1999 St. Louis Rams look conservative.

Bring it, I'd love to see the turnover numbers double.

Back
Top Bottom