LSU in trouble! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU in trouble!

Guys this Keller guy throws a nice ball. Is he any good?

PALMA said:
Guys this Keller guy throws a nice ball. Is he any good?
indeed. i've brought him up before (;)) and i think he'll be a guy to look at for the upcoming draft, although he is a junior, so he'll have to have a stellar season to declare. he's got a good arm and a nice release, albeit a bit sidearmed. he plays well against good teams, and is running a more pro-style offense. definitely someone to look at for the future

kastofsna120 said:
indeed. i've brought him up before (;)) and i think he'll be a guy to look at for the upcoming draft, although he is a junior, so he'll have to have a stellar season to declare. he's got a good arm and a nice release, albeit a bit sidearmed. he plays well against good teams, and is running a more pro-style offense. definitely someone to look at for the future

Nice then here's to hoping he steps up and has a GREAT season. Lord knows we need as many good QB's coming out at the top of the draft next year as we can get.

I can't believe how many great games there have been today. Very possible 3 top 5 teams could go down and 4 of the top 10.

ASU looks like a possible candiate to upset USC.

ANd LSU looks to be very over-rated.

don't forget cal blew out washington today. they could also make a run at USC. tedford knows USC's defense well

Back
Top Bottom