LSU vs. Alabama | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU vs. Alabama

kastofsna120 said:
i'm not talking about every SEC team, i'm talking about auburn from last year. you're putting a blanket statement over everything which is ridiculous. LOOK at each team and judge them, don't just say "okay, you went undefeated, and you were in the SEC, so go to the NC"

I'm not blanketing everything, but your Miami bias (which is totally understandable to us moron fans) is blinding you from seeing that the SEC is clearly the toughest, deepest and best conference in America.

kastofsna120 said:
who cares? miami doesn't deserve to be in the national championship. they lost

i'm not comparing conferences, i'm just saying the SEC isn't as cracked up as everyone claims it to be

Oh, I see -- this is about the robbery your Trojans commmitted against LSU by whining yourself into a co-championship and then getting one unjustly all to yourself and screwing Auburn (which I almost thank you for).

The SEC is over the years the highest quality college football conference in the nation. It isn't #1 every single year -- there are occasions when it slips to #2 due to probation and injuries. Regional bias by the coasts against the South skews things and doesn't give the SEC its due.

Jimmy James said:
Oh, I see -- this is about the robbery your Trojans commmitted against LSU by whining yourself into a co-championship and then getting one unjustly all to yourself and screwing Auburn (which I almost thank you for).

The SEC is over the years the highest quality college football conference in the nation. It isn't #1 every single year -- there are occasions when it slips to #2 due to probation and injuries. Regional bias by the coasts against the South skews things and doesn't give the SEC its due.

Damn, this man knows exactly what he's talking about.

christ i didn't even say the SEC WASN'T the toughest conference

READ WHAT IS POSTED FOLKS

Jimmy James said:

You know he's not a Trojans fan right? Cause he's not.

kastofsna120 said:
christ i didn't even say the SEC WASN'T the toughest conference

READ WHAT IS POSTED FOLKS

kastofsna120 said:
i'm not comparing conferences, i'm just saying the SEC isn't as cracked up as everyone claims it to be

...Hmmmmm.....

lol @ "getting one unjustly for yourself"

those *******s at USC! winning all the games on their schedule and having no say-so as into what bowl game they play in!! arrgh!

Caps said:
You know he's not a Trojans fan right? Cause he's not.

He was acting like a 'Canes fan and denied it. He has a ML avatar and has made pro-USC sounding statements in the thread. If he isn't going to come forward and claim a team to dance with, I'm going to hang whatever I like on him based on his conduct.

DolphinDevil28 said:
...Hmmmmm.....
your point? you people act like it's a conference full of NFL teams. it's a top-heavy conference, and all the best teams in the conference can compete with just about anyone, but that doesn't mean THE BEST TEAM in the SEC is THE BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY. get it? i know logic isn't something you folk are too keen on, but maybe you can figure it out when it's right under your nose

Jimmy James said:
He was acting like a 'Canes fan and denied it. He has a ML avatar and has made pro-USC sounding statements in the thread. If he isn't going to come forward and claim a team to dance with, I'm going to hang whatever I like on him based on his conduct.
lol, i hate USC. i root for them to lose every game, and have since '03. i want the dolphins to get leinart, because he's the best QB in the country

you're from virginia, so i'm going to label you a vatech fan, k? kewl

kastofsna120 said:
your point? you people act like it's a conference full of NFL teams. it's a top-heavy conference, and all the best teams in the conference can compete with just about anyone, but that doesn't mean THE BEST TEAM in the SEC is THE BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY. get it? i know logic isn't something you folk are too keen on, but maybe you can figure it out when it's right under your nose

:roflmao:

Blah blah blah... I wasn't even talking about that. I was making fun of the contradiction of your posts.

kastofsna120 said:
lol, i hate USC. i root for them to lose every game, and have since '03. i want the dolphins to get leinart, because he's the best QB in the country

you're from virginia, so i'm going to label you a vatech fan, k? kewl

You'd have to be cranked in the head to label somebody from Richmond a VPI fan (you do know what VPI stands for, right?). If I didn't make my allegience clear enough for all complaining about the loss (a response I know you responded to IN THIS THREAD), I'm a fan of the Alabama Crimson Tide.

Now it is your turn to enlighten us all about your preference.

DolphinDevil28 said:
:roflmao:

Blah blah blah... I wasn't even talking about that. I was making fun of the contradiction of your posts.

There was no contradiction, he simply said the SEC was overrated. You can be overrated and still be the best, I think the Patriots have been overrated for 4 years now, but that doesn't mean they weren't the best team in the league 3 out of those 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom