LT Eric Fischer hitting the FA market | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LT Eric Fischer hitting the FA market

Another elite OL the Fins could pursue. I don't know about you guys but I'd love to see us sign 3-4 OL this offseason.
I think one of the most critical components of our offensive Line is Center. While I like Center M. Dieter, I do not think he is a stalwart at the position. Adding someone like Ryan Jensen from Tampa or Ben Jones from Tenn. might be the easiest way to upgrade the position. I do not know if Linderbaum will be there at 29 and it might be a reach for West out of Arizona state. I think upgrading the center is a priority for our O-line and would say it is the most important upgrade for us.

I think one of the most critical components of our offensive Line is Center. While I like Center M. Dieter, I do not think he is a stalwart at the position. Adding someone like Ryan Jensen from Tampa or Ben Jones from Tenn. might be the easiest way to upgrade the position. I do not know if Linderbaum will be there at 29 and it might be a reach for West out of Arizona state. I think upgrading the center is a priority for our O-line and would say it is the most important upgrade for us.

Personally, the only guy I like on our OL is Hunt. I'd be happy with 4 new guys around him. But maybe the new coaches see some fixable things. But for me, t's tough for me to watch Jackson have 100 penalties a game and think "yeah that guy has potential". Dieter? Yeah he could be a nice reserve for us.

Back
Top Bottom