"Ma" Pennington tells it like it is.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Ma" Pennington tells it like it is....

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Great article- after the way the scumbag Mangini treated him, I'm shocked he's been as courteous as he has been. Bottom line, I think there are a whole lot of people in the Jets locker-room that would rather go to war with Chad rather than Mangina.

As a Jets fan, I'm still rooting for the Jets to win the game obviously but I'd rather it happen by a gaffe by Ricky or Ginn rather than Chad having a bad game :). Either way, it puts a smile on my face to see Chad succeeding.

Thanks for the link

i already posted the link to that article...but thanx again anyway...

I liked the read, but more so I liked the class that the Jets fans posting on the bottom and their support for Penny.

I hope Penny has his best game ever in a win against his former team. The Team did him wrong and the Players there more than likely miss their former QB. Coles, at least, was pretty upset at the decision.

Great article. I truly believe Pennington is the difference between us sitting at 10-5 and playing for the division or something like 5-10 and out of it all right now. The team overall is much improved but without that veteran leadership at QB, we were sitting ducks. I've become more and more thankful for Brett Farve's existence every week. :woot:

Awesome read man, thanks!! With Chad you never know from one year to the next, he may get hurt next year and fall on his face. But, I think that he may have finally nixed the injury bug by leaving that damn cursed franchise in NY. This year has been great though. Go Phins!!

i think that is why he said he wont even ask for an extension. i mean he has been great but one healthy season doesnt make up for 8 injury plagued ones. however i do see him starting next year and staying there unless the team struggles for some unseen reason, then i see henne playin. and i do see penny staying till he retires if miami will have him in any role

good article.

i like how things are working out with chad. im in no hurry to see him stop playing for us.

i think that is why he said he wont even ask for an extension. i mean he has been great but one healthy season doesnt make up for 8 injury plagued ones. however i do see him starting next year and staying there unless the team struggles for some unseen reason, then i see henne playin. and i do see penny staying till he retires if miami will have him in any role
I think it's more a case of what role does he expect to have.

If they keep him as a started for the next few years, I can see him here for the rest of his career, but if not, then who knows. Who cares, he's winning here, giving us a golden opportunity to go to the playoffs. If this is how he's going to play for a while, I want him starting here. I don't really care about who is waiting in that situation, because if Pennington keeps winning, why fix something that isn't broken.

Back
Top Bottom