Mack and Stewart working out on Wednesday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mack and Stewart working out on Wednesday

"When I first heard the news, I was disappointed and sad because I know this does throw us off the path of the Super Bowl," said Thomas, who learned of Williams' retirement Sunday morning on the Internet. "But I'm not going to sit here and say, O God, this is over with,' and make excuses before we even play."
Gotta love Zach Thomas' attitude on it all. He's the true leader of this team.

GO PHINZ :fire:

"...because I know this does throw us off the path of the Super Bowl"

Hardly the words of a leader. Ray Lewis said for the O to jump on his back and he'd lead them to the SB when Lewis went down a while back. Of course, they didn't get there, but the beat us in our house in a wild card game.

I like Zach but he is too pessimistic and says a lot of stuff that leaves people scratching their heads.

AZStryker said:
"...because I know this does throw us off the path of the Super Bowl"

Hardly the words of a leader. Ray Lewis said for the O to jump on his back and he'd lead them to the SB when Lewis went down a while back. Of course, they didn't get there, but the beat us in our house in a wild card game.

I like Zach but he is too pessimistic and says a lot of stuff that leaves people scratching their heads.

That's how I often feel after reading Zach's comments. I'm always amazed when ppl site him as a team leader. He's way too pessimistic for my taste.

Oliver...

I'd like to have Stewart around for short yardage on a one year deal.

Ive always liked Zach Thomas, he is one of the most under rated players in the NFL both on and off the field.

gr8slayer said:
Ive always liked Zach Thomas, he is one of the most under rated players in the NFL both on and off the field.
:) Why thank you! He is!

why not have them work out lets see what they got mack is not a bad option.

Back
Top Bottom