Mack Hollins: Big Pimpin for Vegas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mack Hollins: Big Pimpin for Vegas

ChitownPhins28

Basement Dweller
Reaction score
Not sayin, just sayin'.

Im glad for him.
He's building on the progress he made last year. He's a way better player now than Cedric Wilson.
Oops, my bad' *sore ribs*.
Watch Raiders Titans recap from Sunday.
Just 'Wow!
Not sure what McD and Grier were looking at, but letting him walk was just stupid, period.
Ced Wilson's money seems dumb when we couldve gotten Hollins for half or less and he kills it on STs.

Oops!

I was marveling at how McD and Grier built a wonderful machine that is the 2022 Dolphins. Especially how our personnel fits our schemes so well...
But
They fuct up this one.
It's not particularly consequential unless that Wilson money causes a cap headache at some point.
Wilson may yet make this thread moot at some point, who knows.

I think we know Wilson can play. If he's injured, give him time to mend. There will come a game we'll need him.
His skillset just seems in-between the mad-quicks of Hill/Waddle and the Beastly size of Gman and Sherfield seems more physical as well.

Agree. He was a captain last year too. Surprised they cut him so quick.

Maybe he was a Flores induced casualty, considering the turnover they had in captains maybe this year he wasn't valued in the same capacity by the new staff.

Maybe he wasnt deemed a sharp route-runner.
He just made huge plays down the field.
To me, he's a faster Gman. I bet he can block better, too.

Tua has thrown a few balls deliberately looking for the receiver to get separation by jumping but mostly its precision passing.

He doesn’t fit our system. Just like Gesicki doesn’t. Mike is still here though for cap reasons and because he’s way more talented.

Hollins and Devante Parker had big games on Sunday. Doubt either would fit in the style of offense Miami is playing right now. Right now a big body wr would likely be the 4th or 5th wr in the pecking order, barring injuries.

Hollins and Devante Parker had big games on Sunday. Doubt either would fit in the style of offense Miami is playing right now. Right now a big body wr would likely be the 4th or 5th wr in the pecking order, barring injuries.
And they are now.
But Hollins>Sherfield, no?

Back
Top Bottom