"Madison" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Madison"

Hopefully just resting him to make sure he's all good for Sunday.

Injures aren't being kind to us.

Well, if he plays like he did last week, we will be begging for him to sit out. I say if he is that questionable, put T-Buck. I know that means that Buffalo will probably line up with three wideouts most of the time and go after Fletcher but, if Madison's play is as poor as last week, then they will just pick on him all night long too.

I say we sit him out and let him recover through this game and the bye week. We need him healthy for the rest of the season. Marion on the other hand, needs to play. Wooden is hurt and so is he so that really only leaves Freeman as a viable backup. I would feel extremely more comfortable with Brock active.

Originally posted by Samphin
Well, if he plays like he did last week, we will be begging for him to sit out. I say if he is that questionable, put T-Buck. I know that means that Buffalo will probably line up with three wideouts most of the time and go after Fletcher but, if Madison's play is as poor as last week, then they will just pick on him all night long too.

I say we sit him out and let him recover through this game and the bye week. We need him healthy for the rest of the season. Marion on the other hand, needs to play. Wooden is hurt and so is he so that really only leaves Freeman as a viable backup. I would feel extremely more comfortable with Brock active.

BAD IDEA!
If he can walk, he should play. It is the most important pre-December game of the year. Resting anyone for it is wasteful. Also next week is a bye week, followed by the Ny Giants who use only two widouts, followed by the Jaga who have lousy wideouts.
Saving him for them is wasteful.

they probably have him watching film all day and night.;) i would.

wasnt he listed on the injury list as probable?

correction, madison isnt even listed. its the takeo spikes effect.

I disagree, if Madison goes out there injured like he did last week, he will be more of a hindrance than a help. If he comes out healthy than by all means play him. However, somethign tells me that his ankle isn't 100% and I don't want to lose a game because he let pride get in the way and "needed" to play and got burned for a game winning touchdown or something. I guess we will find out Sunday.

if madison cant play but tbuck in and out freeman as a cornerback for fletcher, remember he use to play corner!!

Back
Top Bottom