Mahomes plays the race card | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mahomes plays the race card

utahphinsfan

Club Member
Reaction score

I guess he's subject to half as much as Lamar & Kyler? /s?

Good thing there are no Polynesian QB's. Heaven only knows what they might have to endure. /s?

I mean...racism exists. There is no portion of the world that will in fact judge them to a harsher standard.

That said, it's not the majority or even close. I really don't have an exact number I'd say it is, if I were to take a blind guess I'd say it's less than 3% of people.

It should be 0% but unfortunately humans are a flawed species and there will always be problems.

I mean...racism exists. There is no portion of the world that will in fact judge them to a harsher standard.

That said, it's not the majority or even close. I really don't have an exact number I'd say it is, if I were to take a blind guess I'd say it's less than 3% of people.

It should be 0% but unfortunately humans are a flawed species and there will always be problems.

Want to point out it should say there is a portion of the world, not no portion. Typo, and it's too late to edit I guess.

Good thing there are no Polynesian QB's. Heaven only knows what they might have to endure. /s?
Have no issue with his comment. Not sure why you do. Your sarcasm doesn't further any conversation.

Why half as much as Murray? Isn't he like half Korean or something?

Have no issue with his comment. Not sure why you do. Your sarcasm doesn't further any conversation.
His comments are idiotic. He's the best QB in the NFL. It's like Oprah complaining about how oppressed black women are. Good God, use your platform to use yourself as an example of what can be in this country. I'm so sick of this garbage.

His comments are idiotic. He's the best QB in the NFL. It's like Oprah complaining about how oppressed black women are. Good God, use your platform to use yourself as an example of what can be in this country. I'm so sick of this garbage.
So because she's successful, black women aren't oppressed?

Your comment is the idiotic one.

I mean, I'm not going to lie I thought Patrick was Hispanic. I never cared to look it up, I just guessed from his look.

Back
Top Bottom