MALWARE Warning while browsing this forum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MALWARE Warning while browsing this forum

DeeperImage

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Fellas,

I'm getting lots of malware warnings while browsing this site. Not happening on any other website except this one. I'm sure it is some of the ads running but I would just look into it.

Content from cm.netseer.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.

Malware Warning

I have got this warning a couple times now. Maybe one of the tech guys can look into it.

312zsas-1.jpg

Found out a solution. If you have this it will work: go to the top right corner, then hit settings, then go to Extensions, then disable Yontoo. That will remove this stupid message on Chrome.Let me know if this works!

Also uninstall Yontoo by going to Control Panel, Programs, select Yontoo & uninstall.
couple of solutions. let me know if they work.

I didn't see Yontoo listed in the Extensions, but I did remove it from my programs and restarted the computer. I'm still getting the message though when I hit refresh it's gone. The first time I saw it was the other day in the lounge and then today in the Dolphin forum. It's like every other time I navigate it shows up.

I didn't see Yontoo listed in the Extensions, but I did remove it from my programs and restarted the computer. I'm still getting the message though when I hit refresh it's gone. The first time I saw it was the other day in the lounge and then today in the Dolphin forum. It's like every other time I navigate it shows up.
i'm sure it's something to do with chrome. None of my other browers are throwing an error, none of my antivirus etc. And it's not localized to finheaven, there are numerous threads across the internet talking about this issue.

I went back to my add / remove programs to make sure Yontoo was successfully deleted and it was still there. I clicked remove a couple more times and it appeared to do so but Yontoo was still listed.. So I clicked remove again and this time a window popped up that said close all browsers and that time Yontoo was successfully removed and I'm no longer seeing the message. Thanks for the tip.

I do not have any extensions except for screen capture on Chrome. I've only experienced it here but you may be right about other forums so not sure. Seems to have gone away from yesterday. Thanks!

Thanks for the report . Screenshot? OS? Browser? Antivirus used?

Looks like someone made another thread with screenies so you can close/merge this one.

I am using Chrome and running Symantec AntiVirus. BOth found it. I also don't have any extensions (per the other thread). Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom