man i was way off on the bills but spot on about the jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

man i was way off on the bills but spot on about the jets

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
in august i picked the bills to finish last but i was way off like the rest of the guys on here, but i predicted that the jets would be no better than 8-8 and people said i was crazy. sorry i just have to point out that i was actually right about the jets. they were and are so overrated. i love it. J.E.T.S SUCK SUCK SUCK. congrats to the bills.

We are only 5 games into the season. I think it is a little early to tell if you were right or not. A lot of things can change from now until the end.

in august i picked the bills to finish last but i was way off like the rest of the guys on here, but i predicted that the jets would be no better than 8-8 and people said i was crazy. sorry i just have to point out that i was actually right about the jets. they were and are so overrated. i love it. J.E.T.S SUCK SUCK SUCK. congrats to the bills.

Bad teams don't take the Pats down to the last drive in their building. you can be giddy now, but we just played 3 tough road games. The toughest part of our schedule is behind us. The last 7 weeks of our schedule looks like a cakewalk and you can count on the wins piling up late in the season.

The Bills have given up more than 450 yards in each of their last 3 wins. do you know how unlikely that is? they've been living off turnovers but you can't keep counting on that. sooner or later you have to play at least a little defense and so far they haven't played a lick.

and I wonder what you predicted for the Dolphins. if you had us at 8-8, I bet you had them in 2nd place with 9 or 10 wins. right?

it's incredibly early, the Jets will be ahead of the Bills when it matters. We had a brutal 3 game road trip where we were terrible but the sched eases up and we'll be fine.

it's incredibly early, the Jets will be ahead of the Bills when it matters. We had a brutal 3 game road trip where we were terrible but the sched eases up and we'll be fine.

Your reasoning behind this is what? The schedule? It seems to me the bills beat two teams that the jets did not. If that just gets in the way of your reasoning, by all means discount it ( I'm pretty sure that that is a givin).

Your reasoning behind this is what? The schedule? It seems to me the bills beat two teams that the jets did not. If that just gets in the way of your reasoning, by all means discount it ( I'm pretty sure that that is a givin).

Truth is very inconvenient for ignorant JEST fans.

We are only 5 games into the season. I think it is a little early to tell if you were right or not. A lot of things can change from now until the end.

This I agree with. To say that the Dolphins are the worst team in the NFL is also a huge stretch. I think even the Dolphins will win a few. I think they go 7-9, far from the worst team in the NFL as opposed to what the current record indicates. I think Jets go 10-6 from here on out. Bills Im not sure what they are going to show this season. Im not sold on them being a 12 win team yet, but they have a really good shot at 10 games.

Tom Brady doesn't throw 4 picks a game that often. U needed every single one of them. Kudos to your defense though.

Fitz doesn't score a TD on every drive after the half in every game, so you can chalk such wins away next time around. Again, kudos to Fitz and the Bills offense there.

The better team will be known by the end of the year, but trust me when I say this, the Bills are having a great year.

We played those teams on the road, you played them at home. We had a THREE game road trip which included 2 of the best teams in the AFC and a West Coast trip.

Buf has been playing w/ fire, they will not be a playoff team. The Jets know how to win and know how to overcome tough times. each of the last 2 years this team has gone through awful stretches.

We played those teams on the road, you played them at home. We had a THREE game road trip which included 2 of the best teams in the AFC and a West Coast trip.

Buf has been playing w/ fire, they will not be a playoff team. The Jets know how to win and know how to overcome tough times. each of the last 2 years this team has gone through awful stretches.

Congratulations, you just described the bills this year. As far as the jets go this year, they have shone nothing that would have anybody believe that they are nothing more than an over hyped hot-air fueled lower tier bottom dwelling team. Be-careful fin fans, you just might have competition for luck this year in your own division.

Congratulations, you just described the bills this year. As far as the jets go this year, they have shone nothing that would have anybody believe that they are nothing more than an over hyped hot-air fueled lower tier bottom dwelling team. Be-careful fin fans, you just might have competition for luck this year in your own division.

Let me know when the Bills play in and win big games, then we'll find out if they know how to win.

this year is different. the jets are just not that good.

the jets pride themselves in their defense. their defense has been pretty bad, aside from the jags game, where i could have played good defense vs luke mccown.

your run game has been attrocious, as has your o line. it has not been just one game or 2, its been the whole year pretty much. your wrs look old.

your team just is not so good. you guys will win 6-7 games.

this year is different. the jets are just not that good.

the jets pride themselves in their defense. their defense has been pretty bad, aside from the jags game, where i could have played good defense vs luke mccown.

your run game has been attrocious, as has your o line. it has not been just one game or 2, its been the whole year pretty much. your wrs look old.

your team just is not so good. you guys will win 6-7 games.

I heard we weren't very good 2 years ago when we had TWO 3 game losing streaks and lost 5 of 6

I heard we weren't very good last year when we got humiliated 45-3 to NE in the biggest reg season game of the year then followed that up 6 days later losing to a medicore Miami team at home.

We'll win Monday Night, I will be shocked if we are any worse than 7-4 after these next 6 games.

This I agree with. To say that the Dolphins are the worst team in the NFL is also a huge stretch. I think even the Dolphins will win a few. I think they go 7-9, far from the worst team in the NFL as opposed to what the current record indicates. I think Jets go 10-6 from here on out. Bills Im not sure what they are going to show this season. Im not sold on them being a 12 win team yet, but they have a really good shot at 10 games.

I don't know if the Dolphins will win 7. It all depends on which Matt Moore they get. I do agree that they are not the worst, and unless the team tanks on purpose, will not end up with the #1 pick in the draft.

The Bills have been playing better than they have in a long time. I don't think we will see a collapse like we have in years past due to a favorable schedule alone.

I see 7 easy games that the Jets should win, but they will need to get better in order to do so. The 2 games against the Bills could decide who gets the WC spot. At this point though, it's all just speculation.

We'll win Monday Night, I will be shocked if we are any worse than 7-4 after these next 6 games.

The Jets have the Bills twice, SD, Pats Mia, and Den. If the Jets don't improve, I don't see how they come out of that with just 1 loss.

Back
Top Bottom