man i was way off on the bills but spot on about the jets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

man i was way off on the bills but spot on about the jets

I fully understand the length of the NFL schedule. In 2008, the Bills started 4-0, then 5-1, then folded. Could it happen again? Sure. The Jets seem to never win the division, but cruise to the AFCCG and lose. Could that happen again? Sure. Right now you are doing nothing more than typical smack talk. "If we had your schedule........ blah, blah, blah." The FACTS are that with the schedule the Bills have, they are 4-1. Many thought they would be 1-4 or 0-5. They are proving people wrong. It in no way means squat in October. We still have yet to play you guys. If you sweep us, we're tied with you owning the tiebreaker. Believe me, I fully understand.

What I also fully understand is this is a pattern brewing with the Jets. They have soft patches during the course of the Regular Season, and not just 2 game losing streaks. They can't keep it up and expect to be taken seriously. You should want your team to improve, not fall into the same habits, unless you are the SB winner.

There's no typical smack talk, I am speaking realistically. You are acting like the season is over.

no one expected Buf to be 1-4 or 0-5, I expected 2-3 or 3-2.

It's a long season, I expct our team will have improved when we look back at this season. We have had some issues early that we should be able to overcome. To bury us now is silly and just wishful thinking from a fan of a div rival.

There's no typical smack talk, I am speaking realistically. You are acting like the season is over.

It's a long season, I expct our team will have improved when we look back at this season. We have had some issues early that we should be able to overcome. To bury us now is silly and just wishful thinking from a fan of a div rival.

Bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. A team that went 4-12 last year and cut one of their top WR's before the season going against the Chiefs, Raiders, Patriots, and Eagles. Anybody who isn't full of **** had them going 1-4 to start, with their only win at Cincy--ironically.

I fully understand the length of the NFL schedule. In 2008, the Bills started 4-0, then 5-1, then folded. Could it happen again? Sure. The Jets seem to never win the division, but cruise to the AFCCG and lose. Could that happen again? Sure. Right now you are doing nothing more than typical smack talk. "If we had your schedule........ blah, blah, blah." The FACTS are that with the schedule the Bills have, they are 4-1. Many thought they would be 1-4 or 0-5. They are proving people wrong. It in no way means squat in October. We still have yet to play you guys. If you sweep us, we're tied with you owning the tiebreaker. Believe me, I fully understand.
What I also fully understand is this is a pattern brewing with the Jets. They have soft patches during the course of the Regular Season, and not just 2 game losing streaks. They can't keep it up and expect to be taken seriously. You should want your team to improve, not fall into the same habits, unless you are the SB winner.

Mind pointing out where you got that I am acting like the season is over in the above post, or any other post, for that matter? You are trying to force some logic into your opinion by inventing things that aren't there. Very common debate tactic, but not very intellectually honest, IMHO.

EDIT: Mind showing us a link where you expected the Bills would be 2-3 or 3-2 at this point?

Bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. A team that went 4-12 last year and cut one of their top WR's before the season going against the Chiefs, Raiders, Patriots, and Eagles. Anybody who isn't full of **** had them going 1-4 to start, with their only win at Cincy--ironically.

I expected you'd beat KC and Cin
I thought you'd lose to Oak, NE and Phi

That's a one game difference from what I expected. I don't make things up.

Mind pointing out where you got that I am acting like the season is over in the above post, or any other post, for that matter? You are trying to force some logic into your opinion by inventing things that aren't there. Very common debate tactic, but not very intellectually honest, IMHO.

EDIT: Mind showing us a link where you expected the Bills would be 2-3 or 3-2 at this point?

allt he Bills fans are acting like the season is over(maybe not now after playing awful football losing to a mediocre team yesterday).

I posted it on the buffalorange.com, I'll try to find it.

Here is what I posted August 4th(I did change my mind and switch the 1st 2 games later but I couldn't find that one).

1 Sun, Sep 11 Kansas City Chiefs @ Kansas City (0-0) 1:00 pm EDT CBS L 0-1
2 Sun, Sep 18 Oakland Raiders vs Oakland (0-0) 1:00 pm EDT CBS W 1-1
3 Sun, Sep 25 New England Patriots vs New England (0-0) 1:00 pm EDT CBS L 1-2
4 Sun, Oct 2 Cincinnati Bengals @ Cincinnati (0-0) 1:00 pm EDT CBS W 2-2
5 Sun, Oct 9 Philadelphia Eagles vs Philadelphia (0-0) 1:00 pm EDT FOX L 2-3
6 Sun, Oct 16 New York Giants @ NY Giants (0-0) 1:00 pm EDT CBS L 2-4
7 Bye
8 Sun, Oct 30 Washington Redskins vs Washington (0-0) 4:05 pm EDT FOX W 3-4
9 Sun, Nov 6 New York Jets vs NY Jets (0-0) 1:00 pm EST CBS L 3-5
10 Sun, Nov 13 Dallas Cowboys @ Dallas (0-0) 1:00 pm EST CBS L 3-6
11 Sun, Nov 20 Miami Dolphins @ Miami (0-0) 1:00 pm EST CBS L 3-7
12 Sun, Nov 27 New York Jets @ NY Jets (0-0) 1:00 pm EST CBS L 3-8
13 Sun, Dec 4 Tennessee Titans vs Tennessee (0-0) 1:00 pm EST CBS W 4-8
14 Sun, Dec 11 San Diego Chargers @ San Diego (0-0) 4:15 pm EST CBS L 4-9
15 Sun, Dec 18 Miami Dolphins vs Miami (0-0) 1:00 pm EST CBS W 5-9
16 Sat, Dec 24 Denver Broncos vs Denver (0-0) 1:00 pm EST CBS W 6-9
17 Sun, Jan 1 New England Patriots @ New England (0-0) 1:00 pm EST CBS L 6-10

http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?190725-Predictions-for-the-season&daysprune=365

so far I'm off by just a game, I would expect 7-8 wins now instead of 6 but I think this will be sufficent proof that I had them 2-3 after 5 games.

I expected you'd beat KC and Cin
I thought you'd lose to Oak, NE and Phi

That's a one game difference from what I expected. I don't make things up.

all the Bills fans are acting like the season is over(maybe not now after playing awful football losing to a mediocre team yesterday).

I posted it on the buffalorange.com, I'll try to find it.

So, you don't have any proof whatsoever that I am acting like the season is over then, gotcha. You must be a busy man talking to every single Bills fan and finding out if they collectively think the season is over after a 4-1 start.

Hyperbole FTW!!!!!!!!!

So, you don't have any proof whatsoever that I am acting like the season is over then, gotcha. You must be a busy man talking to every single Bills fan and finding out if they collectively think the season is over after a 4-1 start.

Hyperbole FTW!!!!!!!!!

The fact that you are all of a sudden here posting all the time tells me that. I get the excitement but it's a long season.

The fact that you are all of a sudden here posting all the time tells me that. I get the excitement but it's a long season.

I was banned from GangGreen for about a month. Usually I don't come here because there have been quite a few server issues since I joined.

I like to interact with other teams fans, and usually I chat with Jets fans, being I live in NYC, which I enjoy doing. I may have to rethink that after chatting with you.

in august i picked the bills to finish last but i was way off like the rest of the guys on here, but i predicted that the jets would be no better than 8-8 and people said i was crazy. sorry i just have to point out that i was actually right about the jets. they were and are so overrated. i love it. J.E.T.S SUCK SUCK SUCK. congrats to the bills.
another failed thread by another jealous, pablum puking Dolphin fan. looks like you're 0 for 2.
maybe you know something about hockey.

another failed thread by another jealous, pablum puking Dolphin fan. looks like you're 0 for 2.
maybe you know something about hockey.

LMAO. Are you surprised? After saying during August how the smelly fish would contend this year...reality set in week 1 and the suck for luck strategy was in effect. What else do fin fans have to look forward to but hope that the Jets are not good.

Look's like this genius prediction is not worth much....no surprise either.

in august i picked the bills to finish last but i was way off like the rest of the guys on here, but i predicted that the jets would be no better than 8-8 and people said i was crazy. sorry i just have to point out that i was actually right about the jets. they were and are so overrated. i love it. J.E.T.S SUCK SUCK SUCK. congrats to the bills.

You are way off on both of them. Thanks for a great debate you never joined...

I was banned from GangGreen for about a month. Usually I don't come here because there have been quite a few server issues since I joined.

I like to interact with other teams fans, and usually I chat with Jets fans, being I live in NYC, which I enjoy doing. I may have to rethink that after chatting with you.

We can all get along, we are all fans of football!

Back
Top Bottom