Man time is sure Flying | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man time is sure Flying

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
It seems just like yesterday that there was 100+ days till Kick off now there is only 68. :lol:

I know we are excited but I don't think we can push up the start day for the season guys. I think there may be a problem with the countdown clock.

By kickoff do you mean regular season or PRE? Reg season doesnt start for us until Sept 12, which is 97 days away.

SmokeyPhinz said:
By kickoff do you mean regular season or PRE? Reg season doesnt start for us until Sept 12, which is 97 days away.

Yea that's what I was joking about, the countdown clock usually goes till openign day KO, the other day it said 100+ now it says 68.

PhinPhreak said:
Yea that's what I was joking about, the countdown clock usually goes till openign day KO, the other day it said 100+ now it says 68.

The CFL starts in 9 days!!!!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Autry Denson is playing in Montreal and from what I have herd had an amazing camp to the point where they released to pretty good running backs/return guys... Robert Baker and John Avery will be playing with Toronto. Thats the only two I can think of off the top of my head.

Also the Winnipeg Blue Bombers have the rights of Ray Lucas but I doubt with the depth of our QB's he will ever get the chance to come here now.. We also have the rights to Shaun King and I think he could be dominate in this league.

Heh, I'm just waiting for TRAINING CAMP!! That's only about 45-50 days away or so.

Back
Top Bottom