Man we should put Cobbs in at returning kicks... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man we should put Cobbs in at returning kicks...

Chris Williams is 100 percent pure lightning in a bottle. I just love the guy's potential. He needs to be at KR but with gradually being worked in at PR, until he's up to speed on the NFL return unit speed vs. college game, etc.

He's simply trying too hard. Once he learns that a great returner knows when to fair catch, and take the first things first, secure ball, immediate yards, he's gonna be great.

His mistakes are entirely understandable, imo -- as well as completely overshadowed by his talent. His potential far outweighs any rookie jitters and discomfort back there. Those things leave w. coaching and experience. But that speed and elusiveness just don't come to many people.

LD

Reactions: MD
Well, one guy made a few bad mistakes in the opener, and came back this week for an excellent performance. Vontae Davis.

I'm sure Chris will get some chances next game to redeem himself. If he doesn't, then goodbye. If he does, then expect a huge thread about him again..

Chris Williams is 100 percent pure lightning in a bottle. I just love the guy's potential. He needs to be at KR but with gradually being worked in at PR, until he's up to speed on the NFL return unit speed vs. college game, etc.

He's simply trying too hard. Once he learns that a great returner knows when to fair catch, and take the first things first, secure ball, immediate yards, he's gonna be great.

His mistakes are entirely understandable, imo -- as well as completely overshadowed by his talent. His potential far outweighs any rookie jitters and discomfort back there. Those things leave w. coaching and experience. But that speed and elusiveness just don't come to many people.

LD

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

I think why Williams and Miami's kick return looked good last week was because Jacksonville's kick coverage team is so bad.

I was watching some of the Jags-Bucs game and the Bucs had multiple returns to around where the Jags kicker was, again.

The Jags kick coverage just sucks donkey balls.

Give Ginn the ball there and it's going to the house.

Back
Top Bottom