Mandich on WQAM | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mandich on WQAM

DaveFins

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Was listening to Mandich on WQAM and he stated that Kim Bokamper is confirming the worst. Bokamper agrees with LeBatard's article of this morning about the offense being in disarray with many offensive players complaining. Bokamper is on WQAM at 4:00 PM EST to talk about it.

Section 126 heard the same thing that I did on WQAM...see his post.

DaveFins said:
Was listening to Mandich on WQAM and he stated that Kim Bokamper is confirming the worst. Bokamper agrees with LeBatard's article of this morning about the offense being in disarray with many offensive players complaining. Bokamper is on WQAM at 4:00 PM EST to talk about it.
It just backs up what I've been sayng in regards to Skolnicks column and Ricky calling Dave a joke, and Skolnick saying on this board that many players have privately told him they don't like Dave's conservatism etc etc.......

Theres a real danger he is losing this team, if so its gonna be a long season with the reward being Dave is canned when its over...............

it it really is this bad lets hope he is canned before its over

BlueFin said:
It just backs up what I've been sayng in regards to Skolnicks column and Ricky calling Dave a joke, and Skolnick saying on this board that many players have privately told him they don't like Dave's conservatism etc etc.......

Theres a real danger he is losing this team, if so its gonna be a long season with the reward being Dave is canned when its over...............

Now when you say losing this team what exactley do you mean? Do you mean by losing respect?

You all dont think that our players would want to leave the team because how this organization is doing? and by making strange movements?

Dave should have been fired last season.Now we have the results of that mistake.All the more reason for not trading away next years picks in order to save the situation this year.Next coach needs something to work with.

Fire Wanny and promote Trestmen. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

DaveFins said:

Bokamper always foresees the worst. I can't listen to him anymore. Here's a guy who's most famous moment was a screw-up and he's more critical of today's players than a former star like Jim Mandich.

PhinDude88 said:
Now when you say losing this team what exactley do you mean? Do you mean by losing respect?
Yes, so too speak, what I mean is losing faith in him and his philosophy, which I think we can all agree is kind of important for a team with designs on winning it all.

Certainly there is some smoke coming from Davie, and its not Ricky smoking a blunt.......................................

You dont think that our players would want to leave do you?

PhinDude88 said:
You dont think that our players would want to leave do you?
Not now, only a flake like Ricky would retire a week before training camp at 27, however, if this season is another disapointment and the ownership doesn't make a change I wouldn't be surprised to see some players want out.................

BlueFin said:
Not now, only a flake like Ricky would retire a week before training camp at 27, however, if this season is another disapointment and the ownership doesn't make a change I wouldn't be surprised to see some players want out.................

Do you think that our keys players like Thomas, Taylor, Chambers and Surtain would want out? Or less important players?

I don't buy all of this offensive turmoil stuff (maybe I'm niave). CC has pleaded for more passing but has been open and respectful in doing so. I cant see Jay wanting to throw more and complaining about it. Aj, from what I have read and seen of his personality is not going to go around publicly calling the offense a circus..If you remember, after the Dan thing and Ricky getting popped on the test, he was asked if the offseason was going bad and he said man it's been like a circus (paraphrase)...SO I think that the press goes back and looks at old quotes (they do this for interviews etc..) and plugs them into a different story to add a quote to an opinion they are trying to get across...its not a lie, the guy said it, but in the ocntext of the new article it is a lie. The one that I think would be doing the most complaining and blowing stuff out of proportion toi suit his own selfish agenda of trying to back up his talk of being the best in the NFL at his position is Randy Mcmike. If I were a betting man I'd put my money on him to be the one feeding the press complaints etc..JMHO

Back
Top Bottom