Manning gets MVP | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manning gets MVP

DolfanNJ

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For the second year in a row...great QB. He got 47/48 votes, and the one vote that he didn't get went to Vick. I honestly can't understand people's obsession with this guy. He's a very average passer who can move.

Mike Vick Stats
181/321, 2313 yards, 56.4% completion, 7.21 average, 14 TDs, 12 INTs, 78.1 rating
902 yards rushing, 7.5 ypc, 3 TD rushing

Those are not MVP numbers, folks. Wayyy overrated. :shakeno:

It's easy to make an argument for Vick to get one vote. The Falcons were 11-5 this year with Vick & were 5-11 last year without him with the same talent. He's the MVP of his team no doubt. Can the same be said for Peyton on his team? Edge had 1500 yards & 3 of Peyton's top 5 targets were first rounders (Harrison, Wayne, & Clark). Now I think Peyton should have gotten the award based on sheer #s but I think that Vick & TO were worthy of a couple votes themselves.

SMadison29 said:
It's easy to make an argument for Vick to get one vote. The Falcons were 11-5 this year with Vick & were 5-11 last year without him with the same talent. He's the MVP of his team no doubt. Can the same be said for Peyton on his team? Edge had 1500 yards & 3 of Peyton's top 5 targets were first rounders (Harrison, Wayne, & Clark). Now I think Peyton should have gotten the award based on sheer #s but I think that Vick & TO were worthy of a couple votes themselves.
agreed. you have to be nuts to say that vick isnt all he is hyped up to be. he can throw the ball 70 yards on the run, and thats if he decides not to run and juke everyone on the field. i must admit though, i am a little biased he is from my area:D

Back
Top Bottom