Manning vs Brady | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Manning vs Brady

citripia

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Which player you think is the best QB?, I never want to see NE and Indianapolis to win (except for yesterday, of course IND), I know Manning is great Qb, he was MVP last year, but in the last I still have a question fro him, he is great Qb, he have all his carrer a great WR (Harrison) and a great RB, (Ind always have problems with defense) but when I see Peyton throw and Int like yesterday (in the red zone) make me think that he is great but he can´t jump to be, like a Montana, Marino, Ealwey) of cpurse we can say to much in the last years becouse we have and average Qb for four years....

Then I see Tom Brady and I see a more complete QB than Manning, a winner, and winner of big games....

What do you think?

I thought Brady looked awesome last night but I think a big part of that was the swiss cheese defense of the colts. There were tons of plays were you couldn't even see the defender in the shot. All night Brady had guys wide open (in NFL terms). I still would take Manning. He threw bullets off his backfoot countless times. Only thing is he can get rattled, something that never seems to happen Brady. OH well... i still pick Manning. Better arm, smarter qb, maybe just not so lucky.

hard to compare. they are the best qb's for the system they are in.

Brady vs Manning

Which player you think is the best Qb?, (I never like NE or Ind, but been realistic both are great)

I think Manning is a great QB but he always have great he always have a great WR (Harrison) and a great RB, I know the never have a great defense, but when I see him throw and Int like last night (in the red zone) make me think that he can give the jump to became a QB like Montana, Marino or Ealwey, sometime he coul be great but in other momumets he make INt like when he was a R....

And when I see Brady, playing last night, I see a QB that know how to win big games...., And I don´t know if Manning could do that someday, maybe his time could pass and never could be in a super bowl...

What do you think?

I´m sorry

Honus Joglund said:
I think one thread is enough. ;) :D
I´m sorry I didn´t see that the post was move, I just didn´t see in the post in the principal page....

Sorry :lol:

I would take Manning hands down. He's a field general out there. He hits his wr's in stride. Has a great arm. Can hit anything on the field. He also doesnt have as great of coach as does NE, so the playcalling isnt as good either for the specific time. NE's coach creates easy plays for Brady. (Non screw up plays I call them) Short passes. (Just like we do with Jay Fiedler) I like a qb that can do it all. Manning has that. Brady is a system player in imo.

FuturePhin said:
I would take Manning hands down. He's a field general out there. He hits his wr's in stride. Has a great arm. Can hit anything on the field. He also doesnt have as great of coach as does NE, so the playcalling isnt as good either for the specific time. NE's coach creates easy plays for Brady. (Non screw up plays I call them) Short passes. (Just like we do with Jay Fiedler) I like a qb that can do it all. Manning has that. Brady is a system player in imo.
Just shoot me. :D

Both are good QBs, however I do believe the overall Talent hands down goes to Manning.

both are very good QB`S, but i`d take Manning.
Brady is good but just look at his Oline, i saw the game yesterday and Brady had too much time to throw in most of the plays. any GOOD qb can win like he does with the time to throw he gets in every snap. (dolphins dream about it) our oline sucked las year. :fire:
colt`s D isn`t good.
Maning has a good line too but i think NE`S system is better.

Manning is the best QB of the past decade, and when he ends his career will be in the TOP THREE of QB's of all time and will be a first round ballot for the HOF

Dirtywater said:
And Brady isn't?

:chuckle::hitself:

Right now? No. Just because you have SB victories doesnt mean you will make it. Half to 3/4 of the HOF are made up of players without SB rings. You have to have the stats to back it up. So far Brady has 2 rings but he only has had 2 good seasons. If by your reasoning players make it to the HOF by rings, then Antowain Smith, and Rob Johnson should get in - thats bull.

We all know Brady is good but 2 SB rings dont get you in the HOF - I would 8 or more years of consistent greatness gets you into the HOF. Manning already has 6 of those years. He needs 2 or more. Brady needs more like 5-6 more.

Back
Top Bottom