Marcus Vick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marcus Vick?

I didn't hear anything about him after we cut him, it's a shame that Marcus and Mike couldn't stay out of trouble, they both could have been special.

I didn't hear anything about him after we cut him, it's a shame that Marcus and Mike couldn't stay out of trouble, they both could have been special.

Marcus Vick was given a chance here. He was cut because he wasn't special.

Marcus Vick was given a chance here. He was cut because he wasn't special.

:lol: I know, right. Marcus Vick blows even more than his brother. Which is difficult btw. Mike Vick might have been the most overrated player ever. Atlanta set their franchise back 5 years with that clown, irrespective of him getting sentenced to prison. In fact him going to prison helped them out so they could go ahead and write that off as a loss and begin rebuilding from the dibacle that was giving that terrible QB a contract worth 100 mil.

:lol: I know, right. Marcus Vick blows even more than his brother. Which is difficult btw. Mike Vick might have been the most overrated player ever. Atlanta set their franchise back 5 years with that clown, irrespective of him getting sentenced to prison. In fact him going to prison helped them out so they could go ahead and write that off as a loss and begin rebuilding from the dibacle that was giving that terrible QB a contract worth 100 mil.
Really? They're better with Joey Harrington? Really?
Look. Michael Vick was a franchise quarterback. He didnt have the greatest passing ability but he made it up with his legs. He made plays and he won games. Hell he took them to the NFC Championship! Its hard to do that without talent. They went to the playoffs twice with him. This was a losing Franchise!
They did better with him than without him. See the 2003 Season when he missed 10 games. 2-8 without him and 3-3 with him.

So Ladainian Tomlinson or Michael Vick? God, what a great pick by Atlanta. :lol:

Marcus is probably getting ready to hit another McDonalds. It's a shame how guys with talent throw it all away.

Man, just judging by all the people on this board who wanted him on the Dolphins despite all the evidence that he was a spare, I was sure he would be in the HOF by now.

Marcus Vick had actually been staying out of trouble since draft day, so I wouldn't mind giving him another look at receiver at the right price.

atlanta is done without vick...
he was not the greatest quarterback but he made plays with his legs and was getting better in his passing..like layfield said vick took the falcons to the nfc championship game..
maybe the 100 mil. dollar contract was too much but imo he isn't (wasn't) the most overrated player and he didn't set atlanta back for 5 years..he brought them closer to a championship but now they are DONE...NOW they are set back for years..7 years to be exact ;)

Back
Top Bottom