Marino Bracket - Rd.1 - 2) The Goat vs. 15) Gonzo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino Bracket - Rd.1 - 2) The Goat vs. 15) Gonzo

Who advances?

• The Goat

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Gonzo

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
2) The Goat

vs.

15) Gonzo

Who advances? YOU decide!

BX2r2ydCMAASl7l.jpg

Gonna try to get him to vote against himself.

pregnantCoco.jpg

In case you're into bigger ladies.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Probably going to land Bumpus's vote with these too.

Oh, sure. Cheap goat jokes.

If I'd known we were gonna start off at the lowest common denominator, I would have done "Gonzo in a dress" jokes.

Actually, here:

il_570xN.229964752.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Abd NO, Gonzo...you can't buy that for yourself. I was kind enough to check for you. It's apparently a one off.

Oh, sure. Cheap goat jokes.

If I'd known we were gonna start off at the lowest common denominator, I would have done "Gonzo in a dress" jokes.

Actually, here:

il_570xN.229964752.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Abd NO, Gonzo...you can't buy that for yourself. I was kind enough to check for you. It's apparently a one off.

Your mom is a one off.

Now we've hit lowest common denominator. And it only cost her a vote!

And this lady, who may or may not be a witch. And the picture itself is mildly terrifying.

5b8aa5b046c83561d4cdcfa45b1d1adc.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Your mom is a one off.

Now we've hit lowest common denominator. And it only cost her a vote!

I will agree that your mom is the lowest common denominator between us. We're like...eskimo brothers and stuff!

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Okay. That was awful.

pregnantCoco.jpg

In case you're into bigger ladies.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Probably going to land Bumpus's vote with these too.

Look here you dumbass kangaroo molester ...

Last time I'm gonna tell you. Here in West-by-god-Virginny, we **** sheep - not goats!

IDK, why you can't seem to keep that straight. :bobdole:

Look here you dumbass kangaroo molester ...

Last time I'm gonna tell you. Here in West-by-god-Virginny, we **** sheep - not goats!

IDK, why you can't seem to keep that straight. :bobdole:

:ponder: I don't think you know the difference.

And this lady, who may or may not be a witch. And the picture itself is mildly terrifying.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I will agree that your mom is the lowest common denominator between us. We're like...eskimo brothers and stuff!

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Okay. That was awful.

I stand corrected. With enough beers, I might **** that goat. :lol:

Okay. That was awful.

Yeesh, my mom's a smoker. I'll take the goat.

So anyway. Remember all those threads about orange vs navy vs white vs aqua jerseys?

I have been swayed toward orange quite recently.

tumblr_olmsnfvGBV1udwkwlo1_500.gif

If anyone remembers my old MOS, there's probably no one who appreciates the dispensing with gentlemanly Marquess of Queensberry Rules-like competition in favor of the more visceral in your face opponent attacks more than I do Good job :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom