Marino Bracket - Rd 2 - (3) Bobdole Vs (11) Louphinfan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino Bracket - Rd 2 - (3) Bobdole Vs (11) Louphinfan

Who will win?

• LouPhinFan

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • BobDole

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you keep the scandals and horrendous coaches in Kentucky it's all well and good ... but when the dregs of Lousiville screw over my favorite basketball team ... we've got a problem.

Man, we've beaten UF basketball teams so much over the years, it's hard to pick just one highlight video.

Spoiler alert: UF has a basketball program.

I knew that would be the comeback ... and I'll forever be a fan of Bridgewater after popping right up after this hit.

And right after that Bostic hit, Teddy threw the ball into a mailbox over the middle to pick up a first down. Christ that was a throw, especially after that hit.

Man, we've beaten UF basketball teams so much over the years, it's hard to pick just one highlight video.

Spoiler alert: UF has a basketball program.

3 titles to 2 ... not too much of a difference although the entire Florida basketball program went when Donovan skipped out to the Thunder. He WAS UF basketball.

What is the current state of Lousiville basketball again?

Good posting guys. Too bad you are both going down to Manny's marauders this season

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

3 titles to 2 ... not too much of a difference although the entire Florida basketball program went when Donovan skipped out to the Thunder. He WAS UF basketball.

What is the current state of Lousiville basketball again?

Billy Donovan is a hell of a basketball coach. I'm surprised he hasn't made his way back to college yet.

The current state of Louisville basketball? We're doing quite fine, thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom