Marino Bracket - Rd 2 - (3) Bobdole Vs (11) Louphinfan | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino Bracket - Rd 2 - (3) Bobdole Vs (11) Louphinfan

Who will win?

• LouPhinFan

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • BobDole

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When BobDole stops at a stop light, he stops 3 car lengths from the car in front of him and sits there for the entirety of the red light.
I had a friend in high school who used to purposely stall as lights turned green. Then jump out, bang around under the hood, slam it closed, and speed off under the yellow light. Thus leaving a line of pissed off drivers in his wake.

Sometimes, he’d do it for 3 or 4 lights in a row.

You’ve never seen pissed like what the mirror reflections from his front seat showed. :lol:

I had a friend in high school who used to purposely stall as lights turned green. Then jump out, bang around under the hood, slam it closed, and speed off under the yellow light. Thus leaving a line of pissed off drivers in his wake.

You’ve never seen pissed like what the mirror reflections from his front seat showed. :lol:
Good lord there must be NOTHING to amuse yourself with in West Virginia. Your friend should have masterbated more or something.

Bad driving is arguably my number 1 pet peeve so I would've killed that ****in guy.

I had a friend - who I refused to drive with after the first time - who drove next to cars while he was in the passing lane so no one could get by. He ended up breaking his neck in a car accident after high school because someone ran him off the road. He's fine now but missed out on college because of it.

Can't play games like that in Orlando. :lol:

omfg! That reminds me of this!

c66.gif
Sheesh, Indiana Jones shoulda called this guy!

Last edited:
So I stumbled on this searching through funny YouTube vids. Did skittles really try to release this commercial? :lol:

LOL, that shiz is wrong. And not to be too critical, but I know your azz photoshopped in M&M's … that's just sooooooooooooooooooo wrong!

Last edited:

The difference is that around here, your friend would be walking with a gunshot limp before he reached light 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom