marino card collection for sale | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

marino card collection for sale

dolfingeorge

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As a lifelong dolphin fan (6 years old superbowl 6 first game watched) right down to the logo tatoo, I've had the opportunty to collect a huge ammount of memorabilia. With the recent birth of my son and decision to stay at home to care for him, the time has come to let go of some of this stuff. I'm in the process of sorting through my entire Card collection and preparing to sell it. I have over 600 Marino cards, from his rookie (pulled out of a pack when I was in high school) thru the late '90s. There are commons, inserts, chase cards, die cuts, gold plated, limited numbered, industry promos, hologram, offbrand, regional, oversized, special shaped, and special sets. Back in the day, Marino cards were going for 10 to 25 bucks a pop in the Beckett guide. I'll be working on taking digital photos of every card and typing discriptions this week for a propper posting. Ideally, I would rather have the entire collection go complete to a devoted dolphin fan, but realize that may not happen. Any collector interested should feel free to contact me via e-mail. The next route would probably be going to ebay, but I'm unfamiliar with that process. I also have VHS tapes of dozens of Marino victories for those interested.

Back
Top Bottom