Marino should QB ONE LAST TIME!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marino should QB ONE LAST TIME!!!!!

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
This season is totally lost, so it would be nice to see DAN MARINO suit up at QB one last time. I remember Dan's last game like it was yesterday. The Fins got totally destroyed by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the playoffs. I think the score was something like 63-7??? I never felt worse watching a football game. I think it would be so nice to see Dan suit up one last time....it would bring some tears to my eyes. I am sure that Dan could physically handle one more game...as long as the offensive line doesn't let him get sacked.....THAT'S A BIG IFFFFF!!!!! I figure Dan could easily handle the Arizona Cardinals on November 7th. C'mon Wanny, give Dan a shoot. :)

MARINO TO BOOKER 1 TD
MARINO TO CHAMBERS 2 TD
MARINO TO MCMICHAELS 3 TD :lol:

he already suited up one last time... and then he retired. I wouldnt want him to come play for this team. His career has always been about winning seasons to play for THIS team would be a disgrace to his name and his amazing career.

do you want to kill dan?

Fiedler, injured, Feeley, concussion.....

putting an immobile Marino back there might cause death!

I want Dan to be able to walk to the podium during his HOF induction next summer, not have to be pushed by Don Shula in a wheelchair!

Yeah, I guess you are right...even with Marino's lightning quick release this offensive line could not give him the time to throw. When you see How Fiedler and Feeley and everyone has thrown the ball since Dan retired, it really makes you look back and appreciate what Dan did for this team over the years. :shakeno:

Roman529 said:
Yeah, I guess you are right...even with Marino's lightning quick release this offensive line could not give him the time to throw. When you see How Fiedler and Feeley and everyone has thrown the ball since Dan retired, it really makes you look back and appreciate what Dan did for this team over the years. :shakeno:
- That and Wannywouldn't let him audible or set up in the shotgun.:shakeno:

I wanna see Marino in the H.O.F. not in the E.R.! Plus he would have to wait another 5 years to get on the inductee list.

He was throwing passes in the Ricky skit on Inside the NFL. Still has that quick release. His easy, having fun throws are better than what Fiedler could do on his best day.

Dude, he's washed up.

Maybe you guys should give OJ a call for running back? :rolleyes:

sure, lets let Danny get killed so he can't get in the HOF.

That would be awesome. :shakeno:

Roman529 said:
This season is totally lost, so it would be nice to see DAN MARINO suit up at QB one last time. I remember Dan's last game like it was yesterday. The Fins got totally destroyed by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the playoffs. I think the score was something like 63-7??? I never felt worse watching a football game. I think it would be so nice to see Dan suit up one last time....it would bring some tears to my eyes. I am sure that Dan could physically handle one more game...as long as the offensive line doesn't let him get sacked.....THAT'S A BIG IFFFFF!!!!! I figure Dan could easily handle the Arizona Cardinals on November 7th. C'mon Wanny, give Dan a shoot. :)
:lolcry:
I think even Dan would find this request hilarious .....
:lol:

Marino1983

Roman529 said:

MARINO TO BOOKER 1 TD
MARINO TO CHAMBERS 2 TD
:roflmao: at this thread. You're kidding right?

Roman529 said:

MARINO TO BOOKER 1 TD
MARINO TO CHAMBERS 2 TD
Man, you must not respect Marino to much if you would be willing to prop him up behind THIS O-line. He deserves much more than that.......like being able to walk. I would much rather remember Dan the way he was and not rolling around on the ground like Theisman.

Back
Top Bottom