Mark Sanchez on MNF | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mark Sanchez on MNF

Who do you guys think has a better D between the Ravens and the Steelers? For those of us who have to pick a fantasy football defense.

Jets D looking like Swiss Cheese out there. If only Rex would've brought Reed and Suggs and Lewis with him, then maybe their overhyped, overrated D would be better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who do you guys think has a better D between the Ravens and the Steelers? For those of us who have to pick a fantasy football defense.

Either would be a sure bet. Just make sure you pick up Sanchez as your QB.

Good question. I think both are about equal, I'd probably give the edge to the Ravens however. Very slight edge.

If your pickin Sancheza to be ur Qb, i wanna get in that league!

Sanchez is absolutely playing scared now. You can tell he sees 15 defenders on the field. Now he's taking turns holding the ball too long and running scared, or checking off to a short guy that has no chance at converting the down.

And you guys said he wouldnt show up until the 3rd quarter....you totally underestimated this guy!

Either would be a sure bet. Just make sure you pick up Sanchez as your QB.

I have the third overall pick in my league. I think they are going to have to go with Clemens. Sanchez isn't ready to put on the big boy pants in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom