Marlins courting SS Jose Reyes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marlins courting SS Jose Reyes

The biggest dilemma is what are you going to do with LoMo and Gaby. You gotta get LoMo at first base . . . and Gaby really struggled in the 2nd half. Also where does Bonafacio fit? He can play damn near anywhere and with his speed and him batting .300 last year . . . I find it real intriguing thinking about Bonafacio/Reyes/Hanley infront of Mike Stanton. Then again we could use an outfielder unless Chris Coghlan decides to reawake. I thought that kid was gonna be special but he has struggled since the injuries have plagued him. Maybe he comes back strong. Buck is secure at catcher, will be nice to see Baker healthy. Infante is a solid 2b.

I dunno, it is going to be interesting

If you guys got Reyes, Im guessing Hanley would be the one to move. Either to 2B or 3B. Would be a nice pickup.

I want NOTHING to do with this lazy Dominican.

Dude busted his *** this past year to make sure that he got paid. He'll go back to being lazy as **** next year.

Stay your *** in New York.

I want NOTHING to do with this lazy Dominican.

Dude busted his *** this past year to make sure that he got paid. He'll go back to being lazy as **** next year.

Stay your *** in New York.

Even when hes lazy as **** hes still a good player :idk:

good to see them do something since the fins are not, i could see the heat and marlins win a title before the fins make the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom