Marlins fading fast. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marlins fading fast.

Kamikaze

Cunning Linguist
Reaction score
6.5 games back in the wild card with 11 left to play. The Cubbies also have 11 left, and are only a half game back from the Giants, who only have 10 games left now. The Marlins would have to win out the rest of their schedule, and hope that neither the Cubs or Giants win 5 more games. I say stick a fork in the fish. :D

And thank god for that. We don't have to see that infield dirt at PPS through most of October.

If the Cubbies win the wild card, then it's even more icing on the cake! :cooldude:

Try playing 30 games in 27 days, including 3 at a neutral site, and tell me if you could do that....

Marlins got screwed by mother nature :(

I am sick and tired of these non-Florida Dol-Fans who think the Fins are the only important team in South Florida. Marlins are the only team down here who has actually WON something lately.

Prime Time said:
I am sick and tired of these non-Florida Dol-Fans who think the Fins are the only important team in South Florida. Marlins are the only team down here who has actually WON something lately.

And that is precisely why I'm happy to see the Marlins LOSE this time around. Now, when the Cards beat my Cubbies in the NLCS, I can get back to hating St. Louis the most.

By the way, as far as I am concerned, the Fins are indeed the only important team in South Florida.

Kamikaze said:
And that is precisely why I'm happy to see the Marlins LOSE this time around. Now, when the Cards beat my Cubbies in the NLCS, I can get back to hating St. Louis the most.

By the way, as far as I am concerned, the Fins are indeed the only important team in South Florida.

As of right now?

No..

Right now the most important team in S.Florida team is the Miami Heat.

Kamikaze said:

:shakeno:

Yes we are fading fast. Our bullpen has been so horrible this past week, they cant hold leads. We are almost out of this already. We need to win our next final games.

Prime Time said:
The fins are the only important team in Flordia to me. Just because I like the Fins doesnt mean I have to like ever other So. Flordia team. If the Marlins losing help the Fins then Im all for it....why should I care about the Marlins when Im a Yankees fan. :rolleyes:

TerryTate said:
Try playing 30 games in 27 days, including 3 at a neutral site, and tell me if you could do that....

Marlins got screwed by mother nature :(
it was actually 2 games at a neutral site, but they did also have several double headers in the breakless stretch, and it just gets to be too much. Mike Lowell told McKeon that he couldn't see straight. They really got screwed.

Marlins had a great year, they can't win the World Series all the time. Hope they make some moves in the off season to help the team.

t2thejz said:
The fins are the only important team in Flordia to me. Just because I like the Fins doesnt mean I have to like ever other So. Flordia team. If the Marlins losing help the Fins then Im all for it....why should I care about the Marlins when Im a Yankees fan. :rolleyes:

That is why I said I am sick of the "non-Florida Fin Fans"

Exactly. You just like the Fins and think crap about the rest of the South Florida teams and think everything in this town has to be for the best of the Fins and that isn't the case. The Marlins are the only team down here to accomplish anything recently so give them their dues. Don't you remember...they beat YOUR Yankees

Everybody has their year. This is not the Marlins year, unfortunately. It sucks but it happens.

Back
Top Bottom