"Marshall could be a lucky man Sunday night" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Marshall could be a lucky man Sunday night"

I could honestly care less if he plays or not as long as we get the win. Also, talk is cheap...wins are the only thing that matters. Let em talk all they want, as long as we get the W, so what?

Cop out. Revis was hurt after Moss burned him on the 38 yard TD (told you Belichick would be listening to that injury report). He left in the first half. Pats were shutout in the 2nd half with no Revis.

Plus to take advantage of this matchup we would actually have to try and pass the ball down field more than once a game.

They cannot use that as an excuse. They beat Brady, Moss and the Patriots without Revis finishing the game.

I liked this quote:

The way miami's O is looking right now ,let him sit and get 100%..we dont need him in this one..

You know, because the Jets scoring 37 points in two games vs the Dolphins' 29 is so different.

Marshall is a non factor. Our offense is a non factor. We will win on defense, if we win.

And no I don't want Revis to play, because then I would have to listen to Jets fans talking smack all year, when in fact our passing scheme adn QB play are the problem.

screw them. jets fans are delusional, suck deniers. it doesn't matter how we win, how bad we beat them, or what their record is at the end of the season, NONE Of them will step up and say the better team won. So screw them I don't need thier approval now, after the game or ever to feel good about the dolphins winning.

I could care less whether Revis or JT plays in the game. We just want a W at home to go 3-0.

Back
Top Bottom