Marshall: "Thigpen gets it more than Henne" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall: "Thigpen gets it more than Henne"

(On how strict are the coaches on grading him in terms of getting graded “minus” plays) – “Well I mean they’re very hard on me in minuses and (you know) could be a completion or a touchdown and they give me a minus just for poor location…so, they grade me pretty hard and (you know) I did do some good things in this (last) game and really good things, but, if you don’t get the win obviously it doesn’t look like you played that well.”

There's the micromanaging for you.

Thigpen threw it up top and high a couple times in the Pats game so Marshall could go after it. I saw that more in 1/2 from TT than I saw from Chad all year. TT at least knows how to throw the ball so Marshall can use his advantage. TT plays smarter than CH IMO.

If Harbough is hired, Henne could be his favorite alma mater quarterback. Kinda goes along with Ireland's total power and domination over the Phins.

could care less about what Pinhead Marshall has to say. Go out there and make some damn plays and earn your contract or just disrupt as usual

Back
Top Bottom