Matt Burke? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Burke?

elite14eva

Yashu Mane!!!
Club Member
Reaction score
Any chance if we keep getting carved up on defense does gase let him go at season's end?

The offense continues to let this defense down the majority of times. They have some problems but players like Kiko etc aren't helping either.

Give me a stud LB and shut down corner and maybe this defense could do something, but again ho many more of these first half inept offensive performances do we need to watch.

The defense had their fair share of issues today but the reality is they were on the field a LOT, and allowed a grand total of 6 points that weren’t off offensive turnovers. The team won’t win again until the o line can play competently.

By competently I mean still awful, but with less penalties and two yard runs as opposed to one yarders.

Well I already know his game plan for next week is Kiko man to man with Gronk and the pats RB’s until he sees it get beat a bunch of times. Even though we already know it won’t work.

Fire everyone from top to bottom and have a person actually make these decisions that knows what they are doing

I thought Burke called a fair game. The secondary didn't play as close to the WRs as one would hope, but the Buc's have some decent WR's.

One of our CB's is a rookie, and the other has barely played a full year of football. Let's not forget that.

I thought the defense played fairly well today. Consider the offense put them in a tough position with 4 turnovers and they scored..... 13 points off turnovers and I think you have to view their performance as not so bad. What we should be concerned about....

Lack of pressure by the front 4 for most of the game
Our LB's inability to cover TE's

Back
Top Bottom