Votes: 38 76.0%
  • Bust

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
is he a Boom? or a bust? he won 1 Heisman and 2 titles. is he a product of a great team? or will he prove to be great in the NFL?

I think he's a bust. his arm is too weak, he was on an all-star team, he could reinjure his arm at any time, he's a statue in the pocket

Alex22 said:
Bust

1 heisman btw, im assuming that was a typo
yes it was thanks for the correction

LIQUID24 said:
That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read here.
he did at the end of the title game. he held onto the ball way too long and than threw it out of bounds when no time was left

nick1 said:
he did at the end of the title game. he held onto the ball way too long and than threw it out of bounds when no time was left

So because of that ONE play (which is overblown), he's a choker? What about all the other big games he's won? What about all the times he's rallied his team from behind?

You're completely clueless.

I think leinart will do good for the Saints. They play in a dome where he can air it out. He will have D McCalister behind him, and Horn and Stallworth. The Saints have some talent, if they all stay healthy this year, and I think if he does go there that he will do ok. Might take a year or two.

LIQUID24 said:
So because of that ONE play (which is overblown), he's a choker? What about all the other big games he's won? What about all the times he's rallied his team from behind?

You're completely clueless.
he has never rallied his team, Bush rallied the team no Leinart. watch the games, Leinart just benefits from a great team, he's too ****y and he's a bust

nick1 said:
why do you have to bring Young into this?

Probably for the same reasons Young fans always bring Leinart and Cutler into Young debates.

nick1 said:
he has never rallied his team, Bush rallied the team no Leinart. watch the games, Leinart just benefits from a great team, he's too ****y and he's a bust

Seriously, stop while your ahead. These comments are completely ridiculous. I'm not a fan of Leinart but come on now.

nick1 said:

Notre Dame game?? That was him that threw the ball on 4TH and 19 right??

Back
Top Bottom