Matt Roth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Roth

ItalianDolFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I needed another Miami Dolphins jersey, so i bought a Matt Roth jersey yesterday online and am so excited to wear it during the Dolphin games. But can anyone tell me how Roth is doing? I dont see how he is gonna start when we have so much depth at defensive end. We have Kevin Carter, Vonnie Holliday, Jason Taylor, David Bowens....i like Roth and think he should start, but with those 4 guys in the way, it doesnt look like he will start anytime within the next 4 years. Or u could try him at linebacker, but we have Junior Seau, Donnie Spragan, Channing Crowder....when do YOU think Matt Roth is gonna start???

From what iv heard he isnt doing to good he needs to work on his form.He will not start this year but who knows mabye in the Preseason games he tears sh*t up. Everyone is sayin in time he will turn out good... JT needs to show him some moves because in the NFL power and strength will only get you so far.

He is being owned right now, alot more of a project than I had originally anticipated. May see the least playing time of all of the draft picks this season with Alabi being the exception.

Back
Top Bottom