May 9th - Rosenhaus News on Ch. 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

May 9th - Rosenhaus News on Ch. 7

Here we go...

-Clips are being shown of the WRs
-A clip of Fielder is shown who throws a nice deep ball to Simmons
-Clip of DT jumping and missing a ball Vs Buffalo last year
-He is shown saying he wants to improve...

Rosenhaus on...

-Clip of Wanny saying Boston is too muscled up.
-Rosenhaus says the team is very concerned since he is suppose to be the difference maker
-Boston and Gamble are not seeing eye to eye
-Boston insists on doing things his way
-They have to get together and do something
-Miami feels the shin injury is due to the fact of too much weight (muscle)
-Tight Ends have looked fabulous
-Randy (his client) is looking to have a breakout year
-Donald Lee is looking good too
-If this stays the way it is, McMichael will be our other go to guy this year
-Feeley improved but players are not impressed.
-Jay is going to beat Feeley out for the job
-Fiedler is the best QB on our roster
-He is not going to give up on him, but still looks shabby
-Says Will Poole has no past of criminal activities, and that this DUI was a one time thing.

Rosenhaus on again

-No, new update on O-gun
-He says that Kiper is wrong for saying Carey is a reach.
-Dorsey could start for San Fran
-Raiders may make a new QB switch, serious about signing Collins and cutting Gannon
-Giants may sign Warner
-Coughlin is in trouble with players associaton
-Brees rips his team for drafting a QB.
-He does not see Mike Williams going back to USC.
-He tells Tiger not to break up with the girl
-Rosenhaus says he is a big fan of Heat, but he doesn't think they will win even though he wants them to.

I'm surprised he didn't mention that Sean Taylor fired him. Oh wait, no, I'm not. :rolleyes2

Rosenhaus must really not likely Feeley for him to say that Fiedler is the best QB on the roster. Anyone remember how Rosenhaus talked about how Griese was better than Fiedler and how he would start last year. However, one mini-camp isn't enough to determine who our best QB is, we won't find out who we should start at QB for a long time.

Obviously, Rosenhaus is saying good things about McMichael because McMichael is his client.

That is true because he was like let me be objective and then he started praising McMichael, D'Pasquale laughed at him.

I knew Sean Taylor fired him, but why, what happened? Why did he fire him? I missed that bit of info.

The Main Reason For The Firing Of Drew And Jason...

I have got some light on the situation--- this was Sean Taylor just not happy over messeges that he left repeadedly with both Drew and Jason... and them not getting back to Taylor in a manner to his liking. The Poston brothers---who represent one of Taylor's closest friends, Kellen Winslow, are also being blamed of course, in this situation...as they went very hard after Taylor initially, before Taylor settled in with Drew...and to say that these tow camps of agents are friends---would be extremely far-fetched....as even before this episode. All I can say is that if you saw the draft---you saw Drew at Sean Taylors house...he chose to be there and everything was fine surely then. Obviously...there was no negotiations going on with the Redskins yet, with regard to Taylor...so just take it for what it is. Taylor pulled a Donald Trump...and said to Drew... "Your Fired".... like I said...Drew did not even want Shapiro bringing it up...and he didn't. Its embarrassing for the Rosenhaus's....this is a first...and they are really pissed about it..

DIRTYCASHHOLDIN said:
I have got some light on the situation--- this was Sean Taylor just not happy over messeges that he left repeadedly with both Drew and Jason... and them not getting back to Taylor in a manner to his liking. The Poston brothers---who represent one of Taylor's closest friends, Kellen Winslow, are also being blamed of course, in this situation...as they went very hard after Taylor initially, before Taylor settled in with Drew...and to say that these tow camps of agents are friends---would be extremely far-fetched....as even before this episode. All I can say is that if you saw the draft---you saw Drew at Sean Taylors house...he chose to be there and everything was fine surely then. Obviously...there was no negotiations going on with the Redskins yet, with regard to Taylor...so just take it for what it is. Taylor pulled a Donald Trump...and said to Drew... "Your Fired".... like I said...Drew did not even want Shapiro bringing it up...and he didn't. Its embarrassing for the Rosenhaus's....this is a first...and they are really pissed about it..

Whats up D?

I was at Sean's party in Tavineer. Drew should have been at his draft party for a few reasons. Sean has known for the last few weeks that Gibbs was going to take him, and that would have made Sean the highest pick under contract with Drew.

Sean had agents beating down his door, and being the fact that Drew represents so many UM players, he went with him.

And I'll say this about Drew, and Sean. Both are very approachable in public. So for this to come down like it has, means to me, that someone in Drews camp really dropped the ball on this one.

But I wonder about one thing, Sean has been driving a brand new Hummer, and I wonder which agent he owes...... :D

Back
Top Bottom