Maybe we could get Earnest Wilford from Jax | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maybe we could get Earnest Wilford from Jax

jesusfreak26

Holy Fin
Reaction score
What about maybe getting Earnest Wilford form the Jags. I went to their scrimmage last night and to the mock game this morning this guy is the same size as Reggie Williams and has looked better IMO. They got him from the Ravens on draft day in a trade that sent him to the Jags and Kevin Johnson to the Ravens. He is 6-4 223. They also have another young guy that has been impressive and that is Cortez Hankton. I will tell you one thing Tommy Hendicks our old Special Teams beast has a very good chance to start he was playing with the first team today and he looks OUTSTANDING. He was swarming in on about every play. Byron Leftwich also still looks like a rookie he had 2 picks today against the 2nd string D. The jags also have some depth on the OL, and RB I think we should maybe try to get a trade or something going with them. I still remain confident in this team and if don't get anyone to replace Ricky and D Bo I believe we still can compete. Just was thinking today on the way home the Jags could help us out in a big way. WIlford is 19 and Hankton is 85 take a peek at them next Sat. Toefield will not play due to a sprained ankle but they were giving Greg Jones a lot of work today.

I think Wilford is going to be a terrific #2 WR. Unfortunately for you guys, I'm sure the Jags think so too.

Screw Jacksonville they wouldn't let Miami talk to Mark Brunell get someone
else's player!!! Del Rio has had it in for Miami since Jimmy cut him!!!

Yeah dude not that I wouldn't love Wilford and Jones but I just don't see it happening.

we could defenitly use greg jones ...wilford as possession reciever would be nice as well..thats 2 birds 1 stone for ogun maybe?

Back
Top Bottom