Maybe we were fortunate not to get Woody? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maybe we were fortunate not to get Woody?

dolphindiehard

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Peter King of CNNSI was at Lions camp and one of his observations was that the Lions would be much happier if Damien Woody didn't show up to camp some 20lbs over weight. Maybe all that money went to food during the offseason. Glad we didnt get him if this is the case. What kind of team player signs for all that money and then comes to camp that far out of shape??

The Lions gave Woody way too much money. I know the Lions have to drop large wads of cash to get FAs to don their uni, but that contract is ridiculous.

One thing's for sure...
An oversized Woody will definitely block up the middle

(still waiting for the Rick Haters to salvage some twisted logic that THIS PROVES Rick screwed up by not paying more money to get MORE Wood.)

THIS IS RICK...
RICK JUST GOT A GREAT BIG BOOST OF CONFIDENCE.

Chubby Woody. :roflmao:

Gotta love all these innuendos.

Of course, it all makes sense now...
Detroit was loose with it's money..... and they had a BIG HOLE to fill.

Can't fault the Lions for identifying a need and finding the right tool for the job.

NathanHunt said:
Of course, it all makes sense now...
Detroit was loose with it's money..... and they had a BIG HOLE to fill.

Can't fault the Lions for identifying a need and finding the right tool for the job.
LOL... that was funny. That was just what I needed to smile on this Blanking Monday.

THANKS.

FlyingElvis said:
The Lions gave Woody way too much money. I know the Lions have to drop large wads of cash to get FAs to don their uni, but that contract is ridiculous.

Boy isn't that the truth? He was payed twice as much as Jeno James. Now, is Woody worth twice as much as James? Realistically?

20lbs is nothing but a good bowel movement for a guy that size. You guys are kidding yourself. We would have been better with Woody.

Back
Top Bottom