McFarlane NFL SUPERBOWL EXCLUSIVE JASON TAYLOR Figure | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McFarlane NFL SUPERBOWL EXCLUSIVE JASON TAYLOR Figure

The New Guy

Starter
Reaction score
Hi,

My nephew was lucky enough to go to the NFL Experience this past weekend, and was able to pick up a couple of Jason Taylor figures. I thought that I would offer one up for sale. I would like to get $34.00 plus actual shipping cost.

Priority mail shipping will be $4.05.

Only 5,000 of these figures were made, so here is your chance to get one before they all disappear. :D

Thanks!

clear.gif

The Jason Taylor figure has been sold to FINdestructible.

I have one Jason Taylor figure left, and am asking the same price as before. Don't miss your chance to get this great, limited edition figure.

These figures are really well done.McFarlane figures absolutely RULE!!!They make the old Starting Line-Up figures look like crap.There are plenty of the jason figures still being made available thru Ebay.I got mine the other day.It's a GREAT tribute and honor for Jason!

It really is a great figure. McFarlane does an outstanding job. The detail in his figures are amazing.

:lol: A toddler would really have to have a big mouth to choke on a figure that size.:D

Actually, it is the small parts that come with the figure like the helmet, but I am sure you knew that.

I just bought one from The New Guy, they are really well made & very realistic looking. :up:

If you can get one, i recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom