McFarlane NFL SUPERBOWL EXCLUSIVE JASON TAYLOR Figure | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McFarlane NFL SUPERBOWL EXCLUSIVE JASON TAYLOR Figure

yeah all for his 8yr old nephew :rolleyes2

What's up with all the bashing :confused: It was my Father who took my nephew to the NFL Experience. They did have to buy their tickets and drive a few hours, and also waited in line several hours to purchase the figures. I was just trying to help them recover some of the expenses and time spent waiting in line. All the money went back to my Father and nephew.

I did not force anyone to purchase the figures from me. There were only 5,000 of these made and that is why the price is what it is. These figures sold on Ebay all the way up to $50.00. I thought I offered the figures for a reasonable price considering.

What's up with all the bashing :confused: It was my Father who took my nephew to the NFL Experience. They did have to buy their tickets and drive a few hours, and also waited in line several hours to purchase the figures. I was just trying to help them recover some of the expenses and time spent waiting in line. All the money went back to my Father and nephew.

I did not force anyone to purchase the figures from me. There were only 5,000 of these made and that is why the price is what it is. These figures sold on Ebay all the way up to $50.00. I thought I offered the figures for a reasonable price considering.

i understand. everyones different i guess.
i wouldve just charged members here for Shipping and i wouldnt pay $50 for one either and i collect McFarlanes but thats just me.

You are correct you didnt force anyone but we didnt force your father/nephew to go to the NFL experience nor stand in line for hours either to get us this figure.
So why are they charging people extra for something they planned on doing anyways?

What ever happened to just helping people out without making an extra buck?

Sorry about the rant nothing against you personally its just i dont like scalpers. No need to reply to this post

Have a good day!

i understand. everyones different i guess.
i wouldve just charged members here for Shipping.

I guess you do business different than most people.

You are correct you didnt force anyone but we didnt force your father/nephew to go to the NFL experience nor stand in line for hours either to get us this figure.
So why are they charging people extra for something they planned on doing anyways?

Well, my Dad and Nephew did not plan on purchasing extra figures which they had to carry around for the rest of the day. The NFL Experience would not allow them to go out to their car and return without purchasing another ticket. So, they were stuck lugging around the figures all day.

I set the price at what it was because that is what these figures were going for everywhere else. I actually sold them for less than what I could have gotten if I had put them on Ebay. In fact, the last figure I sold to
feelthepain, I had someone else offering me more to get it. I had already told feelthepain that I would sell it to him, so I did.

What ever happened to just helping people out without making an extra buck?

Do you take a salary at your job? You could just help out your employee and have him supply you with food and clothes instead of profiting by your work. It would be nice if every retailer in the world only charged actual cost, but that's not how the real world works.

I do help people whenever I see someone who is in need. I just don't see how selling a figure for %50 less than what they are selling for everywhere else is helping someone out. I would have been foolish to do so.

In this case, I was helping my Father recoup some of the expenses he had to pay.

Sorry about the rant nothing against you personally its just i dont like scalpers.

I am not a scalper. I did not make any profit on the sell of the figures. My Dad did not purchase all of the figures available and then jack the price up. He was able to pick up a couple of extra figures and I sold them for less than market value. I thought I was helping people out by giving them the opportunity to purchase the figures for less than what I could have got for them on Ebay.

You may not like it, but that is how economics work.

I bought one from "The New Guy" and it was a great experience. It was shiped when promised, he held it a about a week for me cause I didn't have enough cash to pay for it at the time. I don't care if he made a $100.00 profit, I wanted the figure.

I buy McFarlanes all the time, I've spent more and I've spent less. As long as the person buying it is happy, that's all that matters. I don't like to spend more then I have too, but sometimes you have to spend a little more to get the things you like. "The New Guy" can be trusted and he does what he says he's gonna do. In the future if you're thinking of dealing with him on any business transaction, I recommend it.

I bought one from "The New Guy" and it was a great experience. It was shiped when promised, he held it a about a week for me cause I didn't have enough cash to pay for it at the time. I don't care if he made a $100.00 profit, I wanted the figure.

I buy McFarlanes all the time, I've spent more and I've spent less. As long as the person buying it is happy, that's all that matters. I don't like to spend more then I have too, but sometimes you have to spend a little more to get the things you like. "The New Guy" can be trusted and he does what he says he's gonna do. In the future if you're thinking of dealing with him on any business transaction, I recommend it.

Thanks feelthepain! You are a great guy and a great customer. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Back
Top Bottom